What's new

General Cricket thread

Peshawar, Wills Cricket World Cup, February 1996.

1668222895084.png

England Wicketkeeper Jack Russell (Right) Paints An Orange Seller In The Market In Peshawar, Much To The Interest Of The Local People.

I like Shastri, absolute legend.. Dravid ko hatao, yaar.. poori team ko fuss and tuk-tuk bana ke rahega 1980s style ka Dravid bkl.. as bad a coach as he was good a test player.

I like Shastri, absolute legend.. Dravid ko hatao, yaar.. poori team ko fuss and tuk-tuk bana ke rahega 1980s style ka Dravid bkl.. as bad a coach as he was good a test player.

Agree. Mojo nahin dikh raha hai.

Dhoni for the next 10?
Ek ekdum mercurial banda mangta, boss.. egos run big with all the flash and pomp and hype around these modern players.. ek proper bossman to lead the pack type aadmi hona chahiye. Dravid, great as he is/was, is not it, Tendua don't fit that bill either

Yuvraj Singh, Bhajji... koi bhi ho.. sher aadmi chahiye, not these darpok types.

Overseas test series jeetni hai, boss.. ki ja k ghusand lagao, give em a bloody nose, wherever they travel. Laundey hain team me same jazbay waaley.. ek solid coach chahiye. MSD would be a dream come true.. inshallah !

Oho, bezti ho ri hai full.. lungis are giving us a proper whipping, bc.. lanat in second stringers pe... doob maro bkl

69 for 6 sai 271 for 7

Is bowling par to yehi zillat banti hai

God knows how much more beizzati would require for indian team management to finally consider complete overhaul of Indian team. So many disasters in last two years wasn't enough. Luckily indian people now aren't that much emotionally connected to cricket anymore, else back in 1990s such $h!t Show would have caused riots, literally.

Wish the Brits could have thought our people football instead of Cricket. Cricket just takes way too much time. Even a "short" T20 takes 3 hours to finish.

God knows how much more beizzati would require for indian team management to finally consider complete overhaul of Indian team. So many disasters in last two years wasn't enough. Luckily indian people now aren't that much emotionally connected to cricket anymore, else back in 1990s such $h!t Show would have caused riots, literally.

India's bowling is poor

The upcoming bowlers as far as I have seen are pretty average

Only Arshdeep Singh and that spinner Ravi Bishnoi are better. Other than that all are average and don't look long term prospects

Lack of quality first class cricket in Pakistan and management nepotism is destroying Pakistani cricket. Will coming decades be end of Pakistani Cricket?

Back
Top Bottom