What's new

General Bakhshi Strikes Again (Part 2)

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
the nightmare called taliban. I think the general has been watching some whacky version of nightmare on elm street, possibly called nightmare in randi delhi street! where instead of freddy. its taliban that haunt the generals dreams.

He is living in an alternative world where only he can see everything and track all movements of everyone from battleground to their rooms. Imagine serving for 30+ years in world biggest army in the world and posting such nonsense just to earn quick bucks !

If you have a long day listen to General Gd i am sure you will be happy and bursting with laughters.Man has got jokes.

the nightmare called taliban. I think the general has been watching some whacky version of nightmare on elm street, possibly called nightmare in randi delhi street! where instead of freddy. its taliban that haunt the generals dreams.

this baboon general was a Lt col during kargil , NLI gave him a thrashing of a life time

he's obsessed with NLI ever since

If you tie up a donkey at the Indian officers’ mess for 30 years it ends up being a major general and starts howling at the Indian TV shows while earning a couple of PhD degrees from the Indian universities….

General Bakshi sounds more like an attention-seeking ...... or possibly Cheap Desi Liquor has done with his cognitive abilities!

Back
Top Bottom