What's new

General Bajwa Another Public encounter (Strong Language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOr all those who dont know Pashto. The guy filming was a Afghani. Cursing Bajwa for launching Jihad in his country. Greeted bajwa with slurs about his wife and daughter. Even commented that if Police wasnt around he would have beaten the crap out of Bajwa(i wish).
Lol, Afghans think themselves tough, bunch of loud mouth good for nothings.

I dont condone any of this kind of stuff, but seriously what does a military dictator expect. You dont see this happening to British or American generals because they are not involved in political engineering and are unknown to vast majority of people. That's how it should be.

Also the irony is telling, Bajwa with his wife is enjoying the freedom and security of France while Pakistan is in total chaos with thousands of people being imprisoned, beaten, raped, killed for being supporters of a political party. Chaos which he was responsible for.

Last edited:
FOr all those who dont know Pashto. The guy filming was a Afghani. Cursing Bajwa for launching Jihad in his country. Greeted bajwa with slurs about his wife and daughter. Even commented that if Police wasnt around he would have beaten the crap out of Bajwa(i wish).
LOL Afghans, most likely living abroad on forged Pak documents,having tolerated the likes of Ghani and Karzai, being cute...😁

End of the day, his family privacy should be respected but the ex army chief has brought upon himself, you earn respect by your actions not forced as its happening in Pakistan right now.

Family privacy? Just like they are respecting the privacy of civilians here in Pakistan these days ??

Bro what I am trying to say this ex treacherous general has brought it upon himself since he is involved in crimes against humanity and the new boss is following suit but on a unprecedented scale.

Its wrong, he was with his family and in a foreign country minding his own business. I understand why people are furious with Bajwa but what if tomorrow Imran Khan or his sons are targeted by anti PTI people. We should not promote this kind of behaviour.

In Pakistan we witness extreme hatred in politics, false propaganda, private videos, torture of opponents, name calling. All public is enjoying it until it happens to them or their leader. As a nation we should unite to condemn all wrongs, even if it happens to opponents.

What has the 9th May tragedy and its response to do with an unfortunate incident involving a foul mouthed Afghan and retired employee of Government of Pakistan in Paris?

We have seen Afghans clashing with Pakistan in sports events where many Pakistanis got injured. This friction between the communities is not something any government in the world would entertain nor desire.

It would be desirable if Pakistanis can leave their problems at home and not export them like Indians have done with their Islamophobia, racism and xenophobia.

He is abusing Mr. Bajwa for Pakistani policies in relation to Afghanistan.

First u should stop exporting ur khaki creatures to western lands.

No, it's hypocritical that kidnappings and torture is halal for handsome imran but haram for manlet shehbaz (I despise them both).
Show me 1 person here saying today that kidnapping and torture under handsome is halal

BTW we both know it wasn't handsome or shehbaz. So, let's not bother with all of that.

Also, can we please stop pretending that whatever happened under handsome is even close to the scale of what's been happening this past year?

Its wrong, he was with his family and in a foreign country minding his own business. I understand why people are furious with Bajwa but what if tomorrow Imran Khan or his sons are targeted by anti PTI people. We should not promote this kind of behaviour.

In Pakistan we witness extreme hatred in politics, false propaganda, private videos, torture of opponents, name calling. All public is enjoying it until it happens to them or their leader. As a nation we should unite to condemn all wrongs, even if it happens to opponents.

Had u said the same if ur family been killed by drone strike and labelled them terrorist?

It was done by an Afghan, they cannot be reasoned with. They will do the same to their own leaders even women and children.
Whether Pakistanis support or condemn it, it will have no impact on Afghan behavior. The Pakistanis who are supporting this are seeing this as a kutta biting the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom