What's new

General Asim considers me as his enemy, I want to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk with me: Imran Khan

takla with mard e momin.jpg

ttt.PNG

yani khan ko na lain jo roz modi ji ki dum par paon rakha karta tha ? :lol:

Khan Sahib ko zaroor lain. Usko to ta-hayat aap ka wazir-e-azam rehna chahiye. :lol:

Agar modi ko gaali dene se khushi aur sukoon milta hai to Salay-ud-din ya Hafis Saeed ko PM bana lo.

Insha-allah aap ki kwahishyen poori ho.

Asim whiskey Muneer has made a promise to mota Nawaja to get rid of Imran Khan
just like his team got rid of Arshad sharif Shaheed.

First select the right candidate for the top job

Here are some choices

30780311560914278.jpg

Choose this guy to have a truly Islamic Pakistan

4A9ADE7ADE224D1FFFC95E4826CC650328A7FA5F_size85_w829_h467.jpg

Choose this guy to stabilize your economy

R.8fc2d8a02063a6e94b46a566c86ce9d2

Choose her to improve your International image

IK, Nawaz, Zardari etc. are useless for handling the given current situation of Pakistan
Is it weird that I am not really a Muslim but I love Ali Muhammad Khan
He is an islamist to the core but I love his sense of pure, unshakable nationalism

There's no political figure Like him in Pakistan, if I had a choice I'll make him our 2/3rd majority PM for next 10 years

Last edited:
Is it weird that I am not really a Muslim but I love Ali Muhammad Khan
He is an islamist to the core but I love his sense of pure, unshakable nationalism

There's no political figure Like him in Pakistan, if I had a choice I'll make him our 2/3rd majority PM for next 10 years

If I could take a guess its because you internalized Muslim identity but don't really practice the religion itself.

Dismiss Munir as soon as you come to power. No ifs and buts. You made that mistake with Bajwa twice. Lesson learned. The deceiver deserves to be deceived
its never happened in the history of Pakistan. Last guy to try it spent 10 years in exile and country under full marshal law.

Hypocrisy at its peak

What’s worse is hypocrisy is being normalised but no, it’s not OK.

As far-fetched as this sounds, if there's any time to do this, it's now.

I seriously hope all this "rapprochement" stuff is a smoke screen and once he's in power, he strings the mofos up.

But, the chances of IK being this smart+vindictive are negligible :lol:
IK wants to bring legacy iof development and useless confrontation won't help

Though it's no longer useless
Why should I stop ?
The answer lies in your name

even Imran Khan himself can't match this speech in Lahore, right after the no-confidence motion...
That's why I love him- he has that ability to unite our people unlike any other Pakistani political leader bar IK himself
Disagree we need someone from central Punjab ..it won't be easy for any other leader to gather support

IK is a generational leader. These little Pygmy generals are nothing. He has earned the trust of the nation. Even if he compromises to them it will be for betterment of Pakistan.

Heck forget IK have the most popular general go up against a dead journalist (Arshad Sharrief) in an election and see who wins?

Gone are the days when pro Pak patriots trusted the establishment to have Pakistans best interests at their heart. Like May 25 proved IKs love for Pakistans and their lives, it proved the opposite for the army.

Back
Top Bottom