What's new

General alert: Chinese troops on Indo-Pak LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too good to be true. Therefore, it cannot be true. Hello indian guy :)

I thought so as well...

LOL, it is probably the first time on this thread that Chinese/Pakistani/Indian members have agreed on anything at all... :D

No - that is what is called a sense of humor - do you know what that is ;)

I have mastered that!!! But it has to be done correctly. Not claiming yourself as China, Turkish or Arab or anything else.

LoL - you had a thread here, where indian members described Godse - Gandhi's assassin a "patriot" = idiot's are everywhere.

There were/are many here who describe Qadri as a patriot!

I have mastered that!!! But it has to be done correctly. Not claiming yourself as China, Turkish or Arab or anything else.

He was just being facetious :)

There were/are many here who describe Qadri as a patriot!

Only proves that mental midgets are alive n kicking in both our countries.

Namaste zombie land, what's the weather like in Bangalore. :azn:

Great !!!!

am being practical so i get such nonsense from my own people, thanks brother ..... way to go ..... really unfortunate ... really ...

U guys can carry out your jingoistic views in PDF while few people like us get our hands dirty in solving the mess brought about by people like you.

I dont believe in 'dont ask dont tell'. But I do believe in live and LET live.

Same here, what you do in the privacy of your bedroom, is between you and your conscience.

I thought so as well...

LOL, it is probably the first time on this thread that Chinese/Pakistani/Indian members have agreed on anything at all... :D

With people like you, there can't be anything to be agreed upon.
Apart from .... :woot:

I would rather be called Chinese than be called indian :bad:

What is ur IDENTITY? What about your boiling Pakistani blood??? Don’t u have any love, respect for your mother land.

PS: You are not at all invited to become Indian.

I was thinking Pakistani army and nation is strong despite less in numbers but this incident is really eye opener. You are only paper tiger.
Now don’t give me reasons of ally and all that . You have lost your pride by inviting someone other to save your home.

i'm sure pakistan doesn't want to be a colony, and China certainly doesn't want any colonies.

Actions speak louder than words. What you believe or don't doesn't matter.

opinion's are like a%% holes, everyone's got one, and they always stink :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom