What's new

General alert: Chinese troops on Indo-Pak LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you forget the main agenda to make pakistan was to not be dominated by hindus lol.

It was our politeness that we offered him
and complex lol you guys have trouble with indians on your own forum. How will you survive on indian forum....

We achieved independence from the British Empire, not you, a clarification :)

dude, i think even my country is better than from where you 'seem' to come from. Or is that a fake one ??? :pakistan:

Its about mutual interests and mutual benefits.

Do you want Kashmir or not?

If you do, then we have to cooperate with the most powerful and the wealthiest country in Asia who has the same problems with India.

yes and give the disputed land away to china

Talking about chaddi's must be an indian pastime - we don't consider it an appropriate subject for polite society.

Dont wear them?

Anyway what are apt topics for discussing at your "polite societies"? TTP and its 'brilliant' tactics, LeT's India sojourns, Qadri's bravery, or Shabaaz Bhatti's betrayal of Pakistani fabric?

LoL - only like the ladies bro, my lovely rear is off-limit's

Lol. I aint interested in your rear. I prefer well toned curvaceous ones of the fairer gender.

Chinese are different, you people are our competitors and will remain so. Pakistanis, contrary to what manyt both in India and Pakistan want to believe, are family. All this squabbling you see is the squabbling of one big family. Didnt you witness that during the Indo-Pak cricket match or the final match?

Anyway, you wouldnt understand. Just keep saying you support Pakistan and you will be happy with the thanks. You wont/will never understand the complexity of our relationship.

Lol! This is so true....The more i read this forum, the more i realize how similar indians and pakistanis are. Language, culture, desi. Yup, i agree.....one big family ! :tup:

Pakistanis, contrary to what manyt both in India and Pakistan want to believe, are family. All this squabbling you see is the squabbling of one big family.

I think our Pakistani friends might take issue with this statement...

Anyway, you wouldnt understand. Just keep saying you support Pakistan and you will be happy with the thanks. You wont/will never understand the complexity of our relationship.

I'll be the first to admit, that I am not very knowledgeable about issues in the subcontinent.

There are two things that I do know though. Pakistanis are our closest allies and friends, while India hates us.

This is from my own reading, and my own personal experiences.

Dont wear them?

Anyway what are apt topics for discussing at your "polite societies"? TTP and its 'brilliant' tactics, LeT's India sojourns, Qadri's bravery, or Shabaaz Bhatti's betrayal of Pakistani fabric?

Hate ttp, leT if proven attacked civilians should be condemned, Qadri is a terrorist coward - and will be hung, Shabaaz was a Pakistani patriot, may he RIP.

5%? You must be joking. :lol:

And it's not "chinky".

5% means 1 in 20. and yes i am correct.

by the way you conveniently ignored the rest of my post? typical. its a kind of selective perception. you see what you want to see.

Do you want Kashmir or not?

NO

We have enough $hit in our hands to handle. believe me my country is in utter mess right now and getting an additional piece of land containing my disgruntled Kashmiri brothers is the last thing we want.

Stop fantasizing brother, we do not live in an ideal world where creation of a pure islamic country is the only hope.

We have REAL issue and REAL problems, namely - POVERTY, ILLITERACY, HUNGER, CORRUPTION, LAWLESSNESS etc.

Now let me ask you how much has the chinese contributed in solving the above issues????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom