What's new

General alert: Chinese troops on Indo-Pak LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
the smell of fear :lol: am loving it maybe islamabad will be capital of china
:china::smitten:

Yeah thats good. Considering the proximity to the arabian sea. Im glad you see things from my perspective :china:

I still wonder who will control islamic republic of china... Zardari i guess. Cuz chinese wont be able to compete him

its called partnership how many so called contracters you got and embassys in afghanistan my brother country ,we will wear you out as we did with ussr ,glad its coming out to the forfront

I still wonder who will control islamic republic of china... Zardari i guess. Cuz chinese wont be able to compete him

:tup: Yeah, i think it'll be zardari all the way. Hopefully gilani can find a place too.....it just wouldnt be fun without him.

its called partnership how many so called contracters you got and embassys in afghanistan my brother country ,we will wear you out as we did with ussr ,glad its coming out to the forfront

oh u hav been trying since long. Try bit harder. But do not forget 1971 :D.

more like atheist republic of china

Who are we to interfere if Pakistan wants to be a colony of China.
In a couple of decades I suppose Pakistan will be similar to Tibet and Xinjiang.
I have to salute the long term vision of Indian military planners who have been planing for 2 front war for a long time. I suppose they had seen this coming.

There is a strict chain of command, so when the Lt. Gen. talked to the media, its quite obvious that he's got the green light from the top. IIRC, there are no loose cannons in IA.

wow....seems like they all are missing sense of humor.....or why would a General talk in this way..

oh u hav been trying since long. Try bit harder. But do not forget 1971 :D.

You should not forget 62, 48, 65 and a thousand years of butt hurt.

PRC changed to IRC....my, you certainly are creative. :tup:. Yeah, i think it'll be zardari all the way. Hopefully gilani can find a place too.....it just wouldnt be fun without him.

sharia would be implemented in china, and most of chinese wont be able compete for head of state as they are infidels. And only a muslim can be the head.... :D. Its sad that a all poweful pakistan has to take help from kafirs to defeat evil kafir hindu india.

PRC is our friend and ally, we can do what we like, if india does not like it, tough - you get no say in the matter.

more like atheist republic of china

hmm.. thats an interesting thought.
I wonder what our Pakistani friends think about Atheism/communism/Confucianism/Taoism? Will they start relishing Pork and alcohol too?

PRC is our friend and ally, we can do what we like, if india does not like it, tough - you get no say in the matter.

Exactly right. :tup:

One of the reasons that we are close friends, is because we respect each other's sovereignty.

sharia would be implemented in china, and most of chinese wont be able compete for head of state as they are infidels. And only a muslim can be the head.... :D. Its sad that a all poweful pakistan has to take help from kafirs to defeat evil kafir hindu india.

You need to have your head checked out. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom