What's new

Gen Pervez Musharraf & Nawab Akbar Bugti of Balochistan I History Of Pakistan

it is very much posible that rapist of dr shazia was sent by Bugti himself. he was blood thirsty monster and never cared for women rights or for that matter anyone's rights. he killed a person in very young age. his son threw acid on his first wife.
this version of events is one sided. presenting only buggtis version or a pacifist version. Completely ignoring and only slightly touching the massive attacks on SUi gas plant (which happened before any military action)...and firing on helicopters...bugti attemted to murder the president and corps commander first,,now what was he expecting in response. You F2*k with the bull, you eventually get the horns.
atleast for once we had shown some spine and eleminated a traitor..and didnt listen to pacifists... for what good the release of brahamdakh bugti in 2008, hussain haqqani, gulalai ismail, aliwazirr, mohsin dawar did to the country..it only strenthened BLA, PTM etc.

Last edited:
it is very much posible that rapist of dr shazia was sent by Bugti himself. he was blood thirsty monster and never cared for women rights or for that matter anyone's rights. he killed a person in very young age. his son threw acid on his first wife.
this version of events is one sided. presenting only buggtis version or a pacifist version. Completely ignoring and only slightly touching the massive attacks on SUi gas plant (which happened before any military action)...and firing on helicopters...bugti attemted to murder the president and corps commander first,,now what was he expecting in response. You F2*k with the bull, you eventually get the horns.
atleast for once we had shown some spine and eleminated a traitor..and didnt listen to pacifists... for what good the release of brahamdakh bugti in 2008, hussain haqqani, gulalai ismail, aliwazirr, mohsin dawar did to the country..it only strenthened BLA, PTM etc.

Hello.

I can understand why military might be angry on Bugti.

But question is why Pakistani state allows these waderas and jageerdars to have control over of poor people??

Pakistan as a state has never taken a step to liberate people of Sindh and Balochistan from these waderas.

Hence problem just compounds instead of getting resolved,

Hello.

But question is why Pakistani state allows these waderas and jageerdars to have control over of poor people??

Pakistan as a state has never taken a step to liberate people of Sindh and Balochistan from these waderas.

history bro!

brits controlled people through waderas and in turn control over subcontinent! and for that they rewarded waderas.now PA is doing the same they use the same waderas same families to control people and control Pakistan PA in return protects waderas criminals enterprise and allow them to treat people like roaches! same system hai bro! power ka game hai!

do you ever wonder itna sab hogaya lakin status qou nai toota why? because jahan status qou khatam wahan people will rise and revolt against this injustice and throw generails out!

Hello.

Hi,
tht is a good question... and my post does not defend sardars or inaction of our state. i am a proponent of ruthless action. i am just saying,,,MF deserved it
It is musharaf arrogance in simple words
what about bugti's arrogance when he struck SUI gas instalations with 450 rockets in a single day without any provocation what about his arrogance when his goons shot at helicopters carrying senior leadership.

Hello.

Because govt doesn't offer people any alternative to feudal system.
Carain lylain, foreign trips lag jain, apna business set kerlain, or iqtedar k bad bahar nikalnay ka aasra hojaey. Khurram dastageer jaisy harami maan Farosh is mulk k strategic faislay layty rahy. Baqi na koi planning hai, na koi perwah..
Aik haramipan ki dastan e azeem hai.

Hi,
tht is a good question... and my post does not defend sardars or inaction of our state. i am a proponent of ruthless action. i am just saying,,,MF deserved it

what about bugti's arrogance when he struck SUI gas instalations with 450 rockets in a single day without any provocation what about his arrogance when his goons shot at helicopters carrying senior leadership.
Musharaf did it intentionally even chuodary said we had an agreement with bugti but mushraf was arrogant ..in fact this is nothing new Mushraf era was filled with such type of killings and anarchy ...and yes by this doesn't mean bugti was right....there is a system of law and judiciary but powerful doesn't care ...be it musharaf or otherwise

Musharaf did it intentionally even chuodary said we had an agreement with bugti but mushraf was arrogant ..in fact this is nothing new Mushraf era was filled with such type of killings and anarchy ...and yes by this doesn't mean bugti was right....there is a system of law and judiciary but powerful doesn't care ...be it musharaf or otherwise
you have your opinion. but it was NOT intentional... at least army did not hit the cave with anything,,,whatever happened it was from the inside. infact Lt Col Tahir with his officers and men got shahadat in the cave who were their to negotiate bugti's surrender. army could hit the cave before or after their troops were out of there. it wasnt their doing.

Here you'll see the details of the incidents that happened in between 2005 and 2006 in Baluchistan.

What a shit tier video.

Check his references too .. Declan walsh ??? Seriously

This is the type of propaganda that perpetuate the myth of deprived Baloch.

Musharraf did good. Sent Bugti to hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom