What's new

Gaza rockets penetrate Israeli defense system due to Iron Dome malfunction

I guess u understand thats its not realistic. Gaza is dense populated area so one unguided rocket can kill dosens of innocents there. They dont have shelters or Iron Dome.

Gaza in Hebrew is "A'za" meaning "Stronghold".

The most effective way is called counterbattery fire. But we cant use it in Gaza for humanitarian and political reasons.

This is one of the most authoritative Russian military forums. If u find a better source plz let me know.

Don't you think that this humanity quotient is not being returned one bit to your people despite you guys wanting not to fight? I mean you're really loosening your grip on something that is yours. Don't make that mistake. Our first so-called leader made that and we've lost loads of territory.

You really don't want to do that. Respect begets respect and humanity begets humanity. If you're not being returned peace, don't go for peace in first place.

I know I sound rather jingoistic but I say this even from my country's perspective. Democracy is an invention convenient for a nation sitting 3 oceans away with no expansionist hostile neighbors and ample resources and small population.

It is not entirely possibly for you and us to adopt all tenets of the same ruling system if we have to sustain ourselves in neighborhood like yours and ours.

as if they could choose to return sainai or not you are a funny man i use the word funny becouse i dont want to use a more mean word please try to speak in what you understand

Are you seriously telling me that you defeated them to get the land back? If there was no international cry about it, you guys could have done jack to get it back. Who's being funny here...

Do not ever expect infidels to be friends of Muslims. I never expect infidels to be truthful, and that is what we can see in that post you have quoted. The problem is that most Muslims are either too tolerant or too ignorant to teat infidels in the only way they understand and respect.

Yeah right..:rolleyes:. We've got a better glimpse of that sweeping statement enough. The situation in Asia is very different from your country, dude.

Egyptian military victory in 1973 is undisputable based on facts but based on propaganda (just like American propaganda of nowadays, for example), they make billions of uneducated people think that "Israel" won!

Can you highlight me an instance where Egypt won the war in the end? Please man, don't fool yourself.

Bravo you zionists. a 40000$ iron dome missile against 40$ homemade palestinian firecracker LMAO
I think its time for hezbollah to come in the game again ;)
1) Grad rocket does not cost 40$. It costs thousands and many more to bring it to Gaza.
2) 50,000$ is very very small price for saving Israeli citizen life (both Jewish and Arab).

Saving life is priority for us. Thats why infant mortality level in Israel is 4.22 per 1000, while in Iran - 35.78. Infants die in Iran 8.5 times more. :angry:

Well then we are talking about two different uses here. As Iron Dome is deployed to intercept casual rocket launches (being themselves, launches against city, of no military use, but terror impact), but it cannot perform other role than that so, like I think I said earlier, this system is good for Israel, but of no use for the rest of the world, being of not much military value. While Tor is actually a more capable system which is way more usefull for actual military need, and can perform multitude of roles.
As I sad, the most costy thing in Iron Dome is powerful AESA artillery radar. This thing is very useful in war.

In real war after intercepting rockets fired at protected area Iron Dome will give a signal to 155-mm or MLRS battery and they will wipe out the source of fire.

Don't you think that this humanity quotient is not being returned one bit to your people despite you guys wanting not to fight? I mean you're really loosening your grip on something that is yours. Don't make that mistake. Our first so-called leader made that and we've lost loads of territory.

You really don't want to do that. Respect begets respect and humanity begets humanity. If you're not being returned peace, don't go for peace in first place.

I know I sound rather jingoistic but I say this even from my country's perspective. Democracy is an invention convenient for a nation sitting 3 oceans away with no expansionist hostile neighbors and ample resources and small population.

It is not entirely possibly for you and us to adopt all tenets of the same ruling system if we have to sustain ourselves in neighborhood like yours and ours.
We had a terrible wave of suicide bombings in first half of 2000-es. We managed to defeat it without commiting any atrocities. I'm sure we will manage with rocket fire too. Iron Dome helps not just interept rockets, but find source of fire and kill terrorists who fire them.

In recent encounter over 20 terrrosts were killed, no Israeli was seriously harmed. Sooner or later they will realise that firing rockets does not pay to them.

1) When you talk about cost you should consider the damage that rocket can cause, not the cost of the rocket. All interceptors which Israel fired costed couple millions, but one rocket can cause even bigger damage.
2) When we kill Palestinian terrorists we also use very expensive rockets, in order to reduce collateral damage.
3) Grad missile is not low cost either. It costs some 5 K to produce and much more to bring it to Gaza.
4) When Palestinians fire rockets we dont rely on defence alone. We fire back. During the recent encounter we killed over 20 terrorists.

In short, best result is achieved when u combine offence with defence.
and for every air strike on civilians in gaza hamas becoume stronger and the people stand with them and support them

^You know how Arabs win? they surrender.

In Yom Kippur war, Egypt did not surrender but there was a ceasefire. Some claim that Israel had upper hand and others state vice versa. And later on, a peace agreement resulted with Egypt gaining its lost land and Israel gaining an "ally" during Mubarak's rule...

Those "terrorists" included women and children. Source: Gaza family wiped out by Israeli bomb - Telegraph

No point in arguing bro, you can't prove to a terrorist that children and women are not terrorists. Apart from all logics and facts I just want to ask the supporters of Israeli invasions, Does it worth? Aren't they following the same path that Hitler did towards jews? Israel by itself is a lie. Israel should accept it and since it is there, it should curve its thirst for innocent blood and accept Palestine sovereignty. Lets the Humanity to prevail.

What ever the case if Hamas rockets can reach Israel and hit Tel Aviv than Iran and other Muslims nations are fare more powerful than Hamas so Israel should not mess with these countries and they should also stop fearing this pathetic Israel and surround it with their Armies and force it stop action against Gaza and Muslims of Palestine

And we have exceptional neighours with exceptional skills................slrp......slrp......slrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

It has been 65 years now, we are not worried. Don't know how you going to pay and via which methods, you always have time nobody is stopping you.

Yes, your books are exceptional same as you people. Whatever is written inside your books only your type of are people are going to believe and follow. Again according your conception the land is occupied not ours. We can travel all over the world.

What ever the case if Hamas rockets can reach Israel and hit Tel Aviv than Iran and other Muslims nations are fare more powerful than Hamas so Israel should not mess with these countries and they should also stop fearing this pathetic Israel and surround it with their Armies and force it stop action against Gaza and Muslims of Palestine

Actions speak lager then words. Once had already seen Hamas and also Hizbollah , if someone cant stop from entering their territory and fight from behind civilians then he cannot be powerful

Back
Top Bottom