What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Very interesting….are the saudis this insecure? The plot thickens for Pakistan and removal of Imran

Interesting indeed. And I don't doubt a word he's saying (very prominent Arab journalist/reporter who knows a lot about Pakistani politics). The Saudis and Emiratis do have that mindset that he described, as we see it playing out. They want the center of the world to revolve around them and they are actively making things difficult for the unity of Muslims.

This man has said what most Pakistanis couldn't say because of the relationship with the Saudis.

@sammuel I keep telling you to get a grip.

I accused you for bad sources while reporting on this matter, and you keep responding with debunked and biased sources.

Latest you accuse Hamas (I have no love for Hamas whatsoever) for killing civilian Gazans. A horrible accusation, since the rest of the world knows that Israel bombed these people, and thereby it's not just a flawed accusation, it's a cover up for an act which counts as a warcrime. And that again means, that in some countries, you could be complicit in a war crime. Well done.

1) Ynetnews is an Israeli source. If you had the sligthest academic training you would know, that this source would be discarded as a biased source.
Ynetnews is owned by Yedioth Ahronoth and their info... let me quote from LinkedIN: Yedioth Ahronoth is Israel's top multimedia group: Yedioth Ahronoth daily, Israel's leading newspaper.

2) Then you use a tweet from Amjad Taha, who is multiple times debunked, let me take this example, which is a response to Amjad Taha, who by the way seems to be an Indian Pro-israeli and anti-muslim:
History has shown us time by time, that whatever horrible act Israel accuses any other party of, in fact they do it themselves.

You want us to believe that party of this genocide, who is accused of the genocide by government heads, the UN, and from multiple human rights groups?

Sammuel, it's time to log off, delete your user, and try to either get educated or find some other occupation.

And for the rest of the bunch, nobody cares who's Daddy is bigger than the other. We're here to follow developments in Gaza and discuss them on a serious level.

What more are you asking from an indian who is acting like an Israeli?

We can only talk let Pakistan do the action. Show us the way

We all know, Pakistani nation is a wuss nation, they are the worst of the worst in islamic world. corrupt, liars and cowards, Turks are far far by any stretch of imagination better than them

Back
Top Bottom