What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Its a fact the British Empire made Pakistan and Israel. Both of the countries share a common father.

There's a reason why Pakistan is so silent regarding the events now than under IK. IK's tweet from 2 years ago went viral again recently.

In case you don't know let me remind you again in response to your nonsense

You claim to be supporter of PTI and IK

That P in PTI doesn't mean Pashtunistan. It means Pakistan

Now let's talk about Palestine and it's resistance against Israel

This one was the parachuters in Egypt during Eid I believe and was apparently used to fake the Hamas paragliders. I think you're talking about a different one, bro.

Oh okay thanks for letting me know.

The fake news I am seeing right now is the massive claim of r4pe and SA. Its spreading like wildfire on social media when there's 0 evidence of sex crimes happening to women.

You talked about 200 years ago and then you talked about 15 years ago. Time changes people and geopolitics. But my point remains: There is no strategic differences between the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza. The Divide and Conquer tactic is not going to work by repeating 'Hamas, Hamas, Hamas'.

Indians are indeed not the same. South Indians are significantly different/peaceful than North Indians and even in North Indians the Modi Bakhts are not the same as Non-Modi supporters. We need to learn about and appreciate that a country of 1.4 billion is not a monolith.

This is not the 'last chance' but I believe the Russia-Ukraine war and some other geopolitical events are very quickly giving and denying opportunities for actions by countries.

Hamas must have done what they did yesterday with a long term plans. Maybe they saw as their own Azerbaijan moment! But Hamas action does disprove the bogus theory that Hamas is some Israeli agent!! Ahh, for the conspiracy theories on the internet!!!!

Historians will write how a small, remote country like Israel greatly contributed to the fall of the mightiest military and economic power like the United States of America by controlling its political system.

It means more money for the Military Industrial machine and more inflation for US that’s what it means. And business people , and politicians that profit off these ongoing wars. As far as US citizens concerned their wallet is should be more important than Israel’s ongoing feud it stokes in the region.

Shut up faggot. They've been doing this same shit to the Palestinians for decades, the only difference being, the Israelis have killed the handicapped, elderly and children. Where the **** was your outrage then?

All of a suden, you're the human rights champion of the forum now?

The Israelis are doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them. Confining them to ghettos, imprisoning and torturing them, and even harvesting their organs. The Palestinians have had enough and they've realized that the entire world has only given them fake sympathy. That's why they no longer give a flying jumbo 747 **** anymore.

Boohoo.... the Israelis are reaping what they've sown.
Ah there we go..."they had it coming". When it's Muslims dying it's genocide,when it's others dying "they had it coming".

So basically,you're saying that Palestinians,Gazan militias that is,are no better than Israelis.

You're saying Israelis are terrorists,are Nazis,so you can behave like terrorists to them. So what's the difference? Who has the moral high ground?

1696801300528.png

Yarmouk Mosque in Gaza City has been destroyed.

Where is Iron Dome the most sophisticated and versatile defence systems against rocket attacks?
Seems it was just propaganda and in reality no such system exists.
Poor jews died just relying on that propaganda - rest in place where they belong.
Iron dome can't destroy 5000 plus rockets

lol he's right, it is Egypt. Yom el 5amees ya gama3a balash el la7wassa de hahaha even the Arabic is instantly recognizable.

The propaganda has been pretty bad but still hasn't reached the Ukraine level!
Meanwhile you can easily see the buildings are like Cairo.

It's funny to see pajeets cheerleaders , the only job they get in Israel is to change diapers of elderly . 70% of them go to middle east for jobs

That is a misnomer, more than half the world gained independence from the British. Pakistan was formed by Muslim League efforts and the founding father is Mohammed Ali Jinnah.

Even if we take your statement at face value, if it meant anything then Pakistan would have recognised Israel at its independence and never been pro-Palestinian or anti-Israel ever.

The faujeet PM said that "Pakistan is China's Israel".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom