What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Greeks subjugated also other people before them
Mulj brate, I can't find the quote of this Valeriana guy, just tell him . The oldest Imdo European text is old 4000 years it in Kayseri . Definitely not Greek. In Anatolia there are the places 13000 old . Definitely nothing to do with the Greeks. In such context, Greeks are relatively new concept. Just some people like many others. Even Aryan Hettits name comes from Hatti people ( none indo European language). In Levant it is proven that Lebanese are Phenitians , majority Muslims and in that are much longer then Jews.
This maniac is really silly and illiterate

Iron Dome's command center or launchers must've been jammed or they just ran out of missiles. Saturation effect. The merkava that lit up like a fire cracker from a cute little bomblet dropped on it from a DJI Phantom I drone looked worst than a T-55. A lot of hype being crossed off one by one it seems.

over 2.5 million Turks died in the 1st balkan war alone.
We couldn't have possibly killed 2,5 million Turks,probably many Muslims were kicked out,but don't forget many left as well.
The most brutal ones were the Bulgarians,remember? They rushed to take Thessaloniki,Hasan Tahsin Pasha surrendered it to us and they went mad. They abused Turks,Greeks,Serbs in the areas they got. Wanted to march to Tsargrad and take it,wanted all of Macedonia and Thrace,then parts of Serbia,a bit of Romania.

Let's look at what really happened , hamas can't do it alone and they don't have the backing of arabs, it only benefits Russia , Russia can't dictate hamas directly Russia asked Iran to do the job and Iran made hamas do it
But whatever happened has panicked Israel they are not invincible, imagine millions of jihadis enter Israel what would Israel do? They can't fight on land they won't nuke their own country

We couldn't have possibly killed 2,5 million Turks,probably many Muslims were kicked out,but don't forget many left as well.
The most brutal ones were the Bulgarians,remember? They rushed to take Thessaloniki,Hasan Tahsin Pasha surrendered it to us and they went mad. They abused Turks,Greeks,Serbs in the areas they got. Wanted to march to Tsargrad and take it,wanted all of Macedonia and Thrace,then parts of Serbia,a bit of Romania.
I'm not disputing what the bulgarians did but greeks killed a lot of Turks too. Not just in balkan wars but in Anatolia too. Turkey never tried to get it recognized as a genocide. You should respect that.

Screengrab from clip uploaded - showing IDF soliders taken by surprise by militants. Unconfirmed location, unconfirmed authenticity.

1696800183935.png

The blue vehicle in the background is manufactured for the Police by Plasan Re'em using a Totyoa Hilux chassis, 78 were purchased for the police to replace the aging Land Rover Defender 90's in 2022. This leads me to suspect this is likely a border crossing.
1696800291529.png

Like I said, Israel is going to fight Hamas from a distance.
Because US chose to also fight Russia "from a distance"? 😁
They are never going to defeat Hamas in Gaza,
So you're saying Israel's threatened ground operations into Gaza will fail? i tend to agree with that.
and Hamas has zero chance outside Gaza.
1.Define what Hamas getting "a chance outside Gaza" means,
2. Hamas is already disproving this right now- it controls 10s of Israeli border settlements AND is fighting in other larger cities like Eilat and Ashkelon, so Hamas is showing and proving it has a good chance outside of Gaza, aka taking the war into Israel.
The population in Gaza is going to suffer tremendously because of this,
they've been suffering all this while, suffering is not new, but ISrael's suffering this time is of historic proportions- dont worry about Gazans, Israel taught them to be as tough as steel, meanwhile IDF taught itself to be weak like wet bread.
and in a couple of months this conflict is still at status quo.
lets see, not likely, because history has already been made by both sides.

Let's look at what really happened , hamas can't do it alone and they don't have the backing of arabs, it only benefits Russia , Russia can't dictate hamas directly Russia asked Iran to do the job and Iran made hamas do it
But whatever happened has panicked Israel they are not invincible, imagine millions of jihadis enter Israel what would Israel do? They can't fight on land they won't nuke their own country
Russia pushed hamas through iran to divert the attention from ukraine conflict by creating it in Israel heart of west.

There certainly is, but it will be a long struggle. Again, I want to reiterate what I've written many times before, which is that the airbases and the highways that can be used for jets should have been the primary target, and I think Hamas made a real mistake of strategy.

Additionally - they made the mistake of running around video'ing israeli tanks and not destroying them asap ...

Back
Top Bottom