What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Ongoing skirmishes between Israeli security forces and Palestinians in the West Bank:

View attachment 959599
1696799825500.png

Two Israeli military Land rovers attacked with petrol bombs in the west bank.

Hey guys, has anyone heard anything from that atomy quwat and thekedar of Islam banana republic? Or maybe those colonial sepoys r too busy asserting their dominance on poor unarmed civilians.

Pakistan and Israel were made from the same country.

Never forget this.

They commit genocide after genocide (armenia genocide, pontic genocide) against christians. These lives are not even worth remembering for them.

Then come running to the west like a hysterical beggar.
“Please westerners, help us against those JEWS!”
Please help us with our “just solution” of one palestinian state!
(which is basically going to be yet another genocide/ethnic cleansing).

How weird for those westerners not to jump up at the idea of holding down the jews for them??
Sometimes my lack of enthusiasm is responded by “just wait your time will come…”.
Another gem to gain sympathy for “the cause”
I see a lot of them having double standards. These specific ones complain about atrocities by Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists etc. but when Muslims here and there kill women and children "it was revenge" or "they had it coming". They mock Serbs,Greeks and Armenians as "they are only brave when fighting unarmed civilians,but when brave Muslim army come,they run",but when they are smashed during wars or various battles "you had help from others,you had better weapons,we had traitors,you are lying".

"You white people have attacked and conquered so many countries and stole their resources!"....but "Ottoman so brave,they conquer all that land!" or "Oooh we conquers you,we are better haha".

The same taliban that lost every single battle with Nato troops?
If NATO won every battle against the taliban then why did it permanently run away from Afghanistan a few years ago and leave almost $1bn worth of weapons behind????
They will be trashed when they cannot hide in caves or behind civilians.
this implies the caves prevented them from being trashed, which goes against your logic sorry lie that NATO won every battle against Taliban.
And wait..wait..wait…for decades till Nato gets tired wasting money on a shithole of a nation.
Ukraine is not a shithole country but less than 2 years into funding it, NATO is already showing military support "fatigue". Or is Ukraine another shithold country that NATO stupidly found itself funding again??

I see a lot of them having double standards. These specific ones complain about atrocities by Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists etc. but when Muslims here and there kill women and children "it was revenge" or "they had it coming". They mock Serbs,Greeks and Armenians as "they are only brave when fighting unarmed civilians,but when brave Muslim army come,they run",but when they are smashed during wars or various battles "you had help from others,you had better weapons,we had traitors,you are lying".

"You white people have attacked and conquered so many countries and stole their resources!"....but "Ottoman so brave,they conquer all that land!" or "Oooh we conquers you,we are better haha".
@Foinikas

be honest here who's trying to get the other side branded as genocidal ?

Its a great test for ummah, Israel will go for ground invasion let’s see who will support the Palestinians now.

I think IAF can only be matched by PAF Shaheens ?

PAF should support Gaza….
You mean the same army which is occupying its own people should help others? LOL.

millions lol u mean the syrians your country use them as a card against EU to get more money? Arabs are leaving turkey towards Libya and Egypt. Turkey is done and will fall soon.
Egypt is 30% larger in population than TR but 2.5 times smaller economically than TR. Only annual export and tourism revenues from TR are almost equal to Egypt's entire economic activity. Wages are still more than double Egypt's. Egypt has a really long way to go. You have wasted a lot of time with political turmoil but I wish you the best, I believe in your great potential. Dude, I understand you are angry about racist statements but I think you should ignore or just report and block, all these off topic and spamming prevent us to follow latest news from conflict zone. Ty.

@LegionnairE , Dude please, don't provoke people or at least let's keep this thread clean. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom