What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I wouldn't try to supply nuke to an enemy of a country who had nuke.

And it would be stupid as hell if China help Palestine after this, it's just asking for trouble.
You need to take a pill and rest. You are busy making tatte-chukk irrational posts for many hours. Now you've started talking non-sense. Chill man chill.

A hamas member and an israeli soldier looking at each others moments before the latter is killed, caught on camera.

F77PlaQXwAAGyN8.jpg

Do you think they are going to go after Hezbollah in Lebanon? It is starting to feel like a buildup for military action to me.
It could be a message to Lebanon to take the necessary measures, yes. It seems to me that this deployment is a stance of resolute support. So it's a message to nobody to get involved. So Israel is going to give a very bloody response.

Naked Israeli female soldier :
View attachment 958918
Mujahids are enjoying it full lol 😂
@PDF @WebMaster please can this post be deleted.
1. clear breach of forum rules re: posting photos of deceased
2. koi sharam aur haya hoti hain... read the caption by the poster.
3. MOST importantly. This is not a "female solider" but a German tattoo artist and peace activist who was on a peace music festival in Israel.

KINDLY DO NOT POST PICTURES OF DECEASED WITHOUT BLURRING.

Americans are again making the mistake, rather than pouring more weapons into Israel, they should use their influence and power to broken a deal for a lasting peace, only USA can do that if and only if they are play a genuine neutral role in this conflict, world needs to understand and in this conflict there is no way Palestinians can come on top and they Palestinians/Hamas knows it, hence such attack. World has forced a nation to take drastic measures to secure its what's remain of its territory and people, if the world has played neutral in this conflict from the beginning a long lasting solution would've reached, but once again the powerful west is putting its weight behind Israel which will force Muslims to put their support toward Palestine or in this case Hamas, UN is useless as always.

you seem to be struggling here, let me give you a hand
NINTCHDBPICT000551404458-e1578070421744.jpg
@RescueRanger This post should also be deleted (I have reported it). Posting gore / dead bodies is against the forum rules and ought to result in a ban.

here is something for you to condemn as strongly as you have been condemning Palestinians for resisting an illegal occupation and ritualistic humiliation @ZeGerman @Foinikas
Here you go.
When did I refuse to condemn Israeli crimes against humanity? Are you smoking weird Iranian stuff up there in Britain?
I don't smoke but maybe I should try the special Greek stuff, side effects may include obsession with condemning the oppressed while refusing to condemn the oppressor with the same energy. Sounds about Greek

These American nutters are batshit crazy.
You have no idea how crazy America Christian/Neocon and Evangelicals are, their support for Israel is only because of Rapture, a prophecy that said once Jews returned to holy land and build their temple, Messiah aka White Jesus will appear from sky to take good Christians to the kingdom of heaven, than judgement day for rest of us poor souls. They are nuts, and USA military/Pentagon/white house and congress is full of them, they don't love Israel, they just hate Muslims/Arabs more, and also they see the rise of Islam in west as threat, every person who accept Islam in West done it with his/her will and after a intensive research, people are seeing the truth in it and that concern them.

@RescueRanger This post should also be deleted (I have reported it). Posting gore / dead bodies is against the forum rules and ought to result in a ban.

Here you go.

I don't smoke but maybe I should try the special Greek stuff, side effects may include obsession with condemning the oppressed while refusing to condemn the oppressor with the same energy. Sounds about Greek
reported. Yes all gore is against PDF forum rules.

You need to take a pill and rest. You are busy making tatte-chukk irrational posts for many hours. Now you've started talking non-sense. Chill man chill.
How hard is it to understand if you supply or try to supply nuke to an enemy of Israeli, chances are Israel are going to nuke the usual suspect first?

The issue of Palestine and Quds is one of the biggest issue at the crossroads of all historical, esoteric, religious, modern political and sociocultural fault lines. So everybody needs to understand that if this madness gets out of control, the scope of the issue will have a much larger impact than sole Israel-Palestine struggle. I mean, this could be big-bang for global reset.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom