What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Are you living under a rock? Literally all Israeli military bases and police stations around the Gaza border were destroyed. Why do you choose to ignore the facts ? It's literally right here for you. Trust me, they are way braver then anyone you can imagine. Your diaper army aren't innocent or unarmed people. You're calling them to civilians out of hatred , shock and denial.

@Raj-Hindustani

Are these 'innocent' people, terrorist ?

Canadian opposition calls Hamas a "demonic death cult that must be destroyed" and condemns those who celebrated the attacks in Canada:

Yeah so he lost Sikh vote and Muslim vote

Soy gora kanjarvatives are so cringe 😂

Terrorist attacks and killing innocent, that is not an option.

If brave enough, fight with Israel police, army.... Killing unarmed and innocent people, can't be justified

It was a well planned, by HAMAS for derailing the improving relationship and escalate this things once innocent Palestinian will be killed, and muslim community will speak and talk... HAMAS was already knew, many Palestinian will be killed in results
aby chutiye, Post thek se pard phir reply ker, try again.

Injion Saar, you're an Asian nation with Asian neighbours so act as a responsible Asian nation instead of begging for recognition by Israeli-ISIS or British who slaughter cows daily and eat a lot of cow-burgers. No Iranian or Palestinian hates Indian so please stop your delusions and if you need pussy just download tinder or something and don't act as a fascist towards opressed peoples.

From perspective of economy you've nothing to gain from Israel, it's tiny, has a tiny population and just wants to invade your huge market without importing anything and wants to create a drift between you and Iran, China, Pakistan.
If you have brains you understand that it's better to work with billions of Asian neighbours and billions of people from Islamic background than allying yourself with an unstable fascistic system. INSTC is one example of a project which the fascists don't want to be activated but would benefit India and bring Asian countries closer to each other. At least be neutral.
Middle Easterners are oblivious to Bharati Hindutva ideology (which is not originally Indian). It is anti Muslim, Hindu supremacist ideology. They blame everything on Muslims and regularly talk of genociding Muslims.
Terrorist attacks and killing innocent, that is not an option.

If brave enough, fight with Israel police, army.... Killing unarmed and innocent people, can't be justified

It was a well planned, HAMAS was already knew, many Palestinian will be killed in results
Palestinians are brave. If it was equal armed between Israel and Palestine, Israel would have rough time beating them.

If we were truly terrorists... you wouldn't be alive today. You are alive because we are moral and peaceful.... too peaceful some would argue.
If you were moral and peaceful, there wouldn't be a Pakistan today and you wouldn't be Muslims.
Islam is not indigenous to Indian subcontinent or for that matter Israel.

We are moral and peaceful..not you.

F*ck that b*tch and her tears; I've seen enough Israelis in real life cry and moan and become complete opposites seconds later.

Israeli leadership over the decades has been equally responsible for their situation.

Seeing all the Zionist frat bros cry about "Israel under attack" and post fake news about r4pe on Instagram is so funny to me 😂 😂

The Hamas assault on Israel has broken the status quo. What it has done has shaken things up for everyone: Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims, Israelis, USA, Russia etc.

From the Palestinians/Arab/Muslim point of view the status quo was the worst thing for them. The world was being set up for the benefit of two alliances, 1) USA, NATO, Israel & India on one side and 2) China, Russia on the other. These were to be the great powers, while Muslims were to get nothing.

Even India with its 1 billion Hindus was being set up as a major power allied to the US while 2 billion Muslims were to be kept divided and impoverished.

The Islamic world had no role in the future setup except as puppets of the US/NATO alliance. Popularly elected democratic governments were to be overthrown, replaced by puppet dictators. Egypt and Pakistan are examples. Other countries were to be kept in perpetual civil war, like Syria. Gulf monarchies were to become best friends with Israel. All disputes like Palestine and Kashmir were to be solved in favor of the non-Muslim side.

In short, the system that was evolving was to keep Muslims in perpetual turmoil and impoverishment, ruled by puppet dictators in the control of the Anglo-Zionists.

The Hamas assault on Israel has thrown the Anglo-Zionist plans out of the window. These are the potential benefits, in random order:

• It has brought the world's attention back to the Palestinian cause
  • It has broken the myth of Israeli military invulnerability
  • It has destroyed any future deal between the Gulf Arabs and Israel
  • Seeing Hamas' success it will embolden other Muslims around the world
  • It will speed up the toppling of Western-backed puppet regimes in Muslim countries
  • It will redirect US-NATO's attention to Israel, which will speed up Russia's conquest of Ukraine
  • It will take pressure off China, allowing it to continue it's economic and military buildup to challenge US hegemony
  • It will demoralize the Israeli public, who will migrate out of Israel.
  • It will cause Israel's economy to go into recession or full scale depression, increasing unemployment
  • US financial and military support for Israel will create resentment in the US
  • Palestinians will get a huge amount of support from the Muslim public around the world
  • Muslims will be more united in the future
  • This will lay the foundation for the total liberation of Palestine in the future
Just some thoughts. If you can think of more please add to it.
Do a thought experiment: Travel back in time to 9/11/2001 and make a list like this. Then travel forward to today and give a score on how well your predictions came true. Wars rarely end the way they are planned to end when started. Terrorist acts are even more unpredictable in their consequences. Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand changed the course of 20th century.

Don't respond to him, did you notice that I replied to his post and so far he is nowhere to be found, these Indians are shameless filthy creatures who will make a Dog their Bhagwan if that dog barks at Pakistan or Muslims.

Pakistanis are more beghairat for being more loving to India than Indians are to Pakistan

I don't afar

The terrorists are the Jews. Stop calling Muslims terrorists before you get banned. My last warning to you.

I don't afraid, killing innocent in Israel, Pakistan, or anywhere... I will called them terrorist.

Hamas killed the innocent and unarmed israeli people, they are one of the biggest terror organization in the world.

As same as I called TTP as a terror organization.

Last edited:
IMG-20230910-WA0001.jpg
end of this shit after indian cheering Genocide of Muslims by West and Israel

I don't afar

I don't afraid, killing innocent in Israel, Pakistan, or anywhere... I will called them terrorist.

Hamas killed the innocent and unarmed israeli people, they are one of the biggest terror organization in the world.
IMG-20230910-WA0001.jpg

Keep cheering. You Indians this is dead. We love you Indians your emotions make you pay lol

Do a thought experiment: Travel back in time to 9/11/2001 and make a list like this. Then travel forward to today and give a score on how well your predictions came true. Wars rarely end the way they are planned to end when started. Terrorist acts are even more unpredictable in their consequences. Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand changed the course of 20th century.

There’s a difference. 9/11 was done by the Americans and Israelis to justify their war on Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom