What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is no justification to take old women and young children hostage. Hezbollah would never do this and prefers to launch targeted missile strikes at Israeli military infrastructure while dumb Hamas fighters take every child and old woman they can find back to Gaza.
You don't seem to understand how inhumane the living conditions are in Gaza. This was bound to happen, just like in Algeria or Vietnam, you can't expect people to just lay down and die in silence. There will be lashing out. And it's ALL on the occupier.

Sooner or later, the fall of #نتنياهو is a matter of timeThe moment it falls, the Syrian regime #بشار_الأسد will collapse after it, and with the loss of their ally Netanyahu, the countdown to strike #حزب_الله will begin. As a reminder, Netanyahu is one of the main supporters of preventing the fall of the Syrian regime, and he was preventing the arming of the Syrian revolution and attacking the Iranian party.

Syrian regime is huge obstacle and enemy of sunni muslims and i agree that they have to go but how?
Iran and russia will not allow it.

Sooner or later, the fall of #نتنياهو is a matter of timeThe moment it falls, the Syrian regime #بشار_الأسد will collapse after it, and with the loss of their ally Netanyahu, the countdown to strike #حزب_الله will begin. As a reminder, Netanyahu is one of the main supporters of preventing the fall of the Syrian regime, and he was preventing the arming of the Syrian revolution and attacking the Iranian party.

Even when Palestinians in Gaza are facing a genocide you are preoccupied with propagating sectarian hatred of Iran and Shias. This is very sad and explains a lot for the failure of Sunni movements in the region.

Syrian regime is huge obstacle and enemy of sunni muslims and i agree that they have to go but how?
Iran and russia will not allow it.
Majority of SAA is Sunni and without Syria how would Hezbollah and other resistance groups in the region get weapons? We have plenty of US-aligned Sunni regimes near Israel, you want another one? Your sectarian lens is clouding your view here.

You don't seem to understand how inhumane the living conditions are in Gaza. This was bound to happen, just like in Algeria or Vietnam, you can't expect people to just lay down and die in silence. There will be lashing out. And it's ALL on the occupier.
What he means to say is Hezbollah can kill Muslim women and children in Syria but Israeli Jews are different class of people and don't need to be targeted.

This @WagmutJ is a leftist Zionist.

@LeGenD instead glorifying American boys here and there, keep an eye on these Zionists.
I do not claim to know OP well enough but thanks for the alert. All members are equal to me. I do not discriminate between members on nationality grounds. In fact, I have regrets for being rude to an American Pakistani member on not a very pinching issue, I would like to make amends with him.

I would like to give Freedom of Expression to all but some will abuse this privilege. Happened in this thread as well.

You can point out a post that violates a Forum Rule. I will evaluate it on this note.

I do not claim to know OP well enough but thanks for the alert. All members are equal to me. I do not discriminate between members on nationality grounds. In fact, I have regrets for being rude to an American Pakistani member on not a very pinching issue, I would like to make amends with him.

I would like to give Freedom of Expression to all but some will abuse this privilege. Happened in this thread as well.

You can point out a post that violates a Forum Rule. I will evaluate it on this note.
Does this violate the forum rules:

To ease up the killing of ur generals,,,, U scum.... Definitely Irianians are snakes ....

Sadly more anti-Iran sectarianism and hatred on display. Your priorities are very interesting. Oh well.
shut up... i give a shit about iran ...... They are good in destroying neighboring countries and do sectarian violence .... Khamenei scum only tried to use it for his political evil motives we knew it as we heard that interview of zarif scum,, Iranian are complicit in this whole shit.....U tried to blame arabs but u are all down the drain....U are no less than a zionist scum,,,

@HGV it is true, that arab soc nationalist regime is rotten to the core and destroyed country beyond repair. In long term in everybody interest is that regime goes into dust bin, problem is how to overcome sectarian and geopolitical concerns of involved regional and international players involved in syrian mess.

Back
Top Bottom