What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699635661768.png

This is a bit unfortunate since I love donkeys. They are one of the sweetest creatures God has created and put on this earth to help us humans and they are almost as loyal as doggos. But in our culture, unfortunately, the donkey is considered stupid which is why it's used as a substitute to the word 'idiot'. In Arabic it's pronounce "homar" which is why this is being done here. So it's understandable in this context as long as the animal isn't suffering or being mistreated lol.

View attachment 980180

Personally, this would've been a better choice.

View attachment 980186
All these animals are gods creatures and should be treated with respect. And I feel so sorry for that donkey and the humiliation he must feel. This is one of the most cruel things a Palestinian has ever done. Poor donkey.

yemenis lauch a bunch of waterpipes that dont even reach their target. Lets be realistic US and joos are laughing at them and their supporters

And I fear the US is preparing a major operation off one of its carriers to neutralize that Houthi threat to its little darking satan puppy. I'm surprised that Saudiya didn't intercept them when they most likely flew over or very close to both, Makkah & Medina.

Self defence defined under IHL doesn't include the indiscriminate bombardment of civilians and civilian infrastructure.

Including hellfire missiles with 1 meter-long spinning razor-sharp blades to maim and amputate people's limbs or kill them and white phosphorous to burn little Palestinians babies & children. That little baby girl with a glazed shocked look in her eyes and sweet little innocent shell-shocked body will stay embedded in my mind for the rest of my life, I tell ya. How sick and sadistic can these demons be?

Back the star and blue until it happens to you!
Hard lesson learned by what is probably now an ex-zionist.

This is the true definition of both, ULTIMAPATHETICAMBARRASSING and INSUFFERABLEEMBARRASSINGA.

Ok, but isnt it possible that Hezbollah will destroy Israeli air bases severely enough this time so that Israeli airforce bombing flights on Lebanon are stopped or reduced? I think the assumption that Israel can and will bomb Lebanon back to the stone ages might make some assumptions that won't necessarily play out that way this time- new factors are at play in this conflict.

wow.

yea...they're just coming out now.
NATO has already joined the warfare and running sorties daily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom