What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They are breaking defences by being allowed to break laws of war and commit genocide. Within laws of war that they cannot do so easily. Muslim nations need to get involved before they try expelling the civilian population into Egypt and starting a war with Egypt too.

Look at the Livestream. It's carpet bombing. They aren't even trying to do ground clashes. When you get greenlight to do genocide, you will just bomb everyone and everything:

Northern part of Gaza is almost cut off. Israëli broke through Palestinian defences from the north today.

If Muslims countries think about doing something they should hurry up it's almost over for Gaza.

Looking at the tactics of the resistance in Gaza, they let them in and avoid fighting occupation army in the open due to the aerial support the enemy has. Then in a time of their own choosing, they attack from behind and from different angles, and then disappear. The resistance is following their own textbook in confronting this merciless enemy.

In 2006 Lebanon war between Hezbollah vs IOF, Hezbollah was employing similar tactics. The IOF were complaining that they were fighting an enemy that they could not see.

They are breaking defences by being allowed to break laws of war and commit genocide. Within laws of war that they cannot do so easily. Muslim nations need to get involved before they try expelling the civilian population into Egypt and starting a war with Egypt too.

Most of the Muslim countries are run by American and Zionist puppets that do not care for the Muslim world. They are puppets and will help Israel before lifting a finger for Gaza.

Look at the Livestream, it's purely carpet bombing. Israelis just wait to carpet bomb each neighborhood then move in. This is WW2 tactics and textbook genocide.

Russia strategically lost a year+ ago. It’s all been downhill for Russia since the Battle of Hostomel.

Lost the Battle of Kyiv, lost the Battle of Kharkiv, lost the Battle of Kherson. 300K dead and wounded, nearly 13,000 equipment lost. With no end in sight. At current rate of loss, Russia has 2-3 years of Soviet armor left.

Russia has been skull dragged up and down Ukraine all at minimal cost to the US.

Stop your propaganda! The same shit was in afghanistan...... Better keep mum and count the losses.....

Russia strategically lost a year+ ago. It’s all been downhill for Russia since the Battle of Hostomel.

Lost the Battle of Kyiv, lost the Battle of Kharkiv, lost the Battle of Kherson. 300K dead and wounded, nearly 13,000 equipment lost. With no end in sight. At current rate of loss, Russia has 2-3 years of Soviet armor left.

Russia has been skull dragged up and down Ukraine all at minimal cost to the US.
Then why waste 2 years. Attack Russia and prevent ukaranian losses. She is already dead.

Look at the Livestream, it's purely carpet bombing. Israelis just wait to carpet bomb each neighborhood then move in. This is WW2 tactics and textbook genocide.

No conflict comes close. This did not happen in Ukraine or Syria or anywhere. This kind of bombing and cutting off fuel and medical supplies, and water, is intended to forcibly expel the Palestinian population into Egypt. It's not about self defense nor deterrence. They are actively trying to expel Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza and annex Palestinian territory.

The so called 'normalization'efforts by the Arab states helped enable this too.

I appreciate your desire for peace. I am writing this reply considering you genuinely do want peace and you are not another Hasbara and/or Hindutva troll those have been infesting PDF.

Unfortunately peace is nowhere near in sight. Israel does not want a peaceful solution. If they wanted, they would have abide by Oslo peace accord and not implement an apartheid regime. They have been gradually taking over Palestinian lands through continuous American and European settler integration into Palestinian lands. Intentionally violating the agreed terms in every possible way. If the Palestinians don't resist, they will eventually pushed out of their own country.

Watch this video if you are truly interested in understanding where the problem lies with the Zionist mentality -

As for Hamas using civilians as human shield - that is exactly the narrative of the Zionists. Gaza is a small stretch of land. The largest open air prison in the world. Where should Hamas go and protest? Should they do hunger strike? No point, Israel would gladly let them die slowly. Should they do political demonstration? Israel will crush it with its military.

Israel dolls out collective punishment for the smallest acts of resistance, typical of an apartheid regime. A child throws a rock at a tank, IDF shoots and murders the child and gets away with no repercussions. No sanction from the so called civilized Western world. When political solution has failed, the only solution left is armed struggle. And whenever there is any resistance of any kind - Israel dolls out collective punishment on civilians. It is not exactly the case of human shield - rather a case of ethnic cleansing.
Oh I 100% agree Israel is grabbing more and more land but I also blame Palestinian leadership not able to think long term on this. Pelestnian has a great chance to get the state few times but hung up on Jerusalem and Iran also had just way too much say than Palestinian matter. You can always think some kind of solution like easy access to Al Aqsa mosque via corridor like Kartarpur.

As much as most Hindus are very much against Pakistan (interpreted as Muslim hate) most Hindus genuinely feel for Palestinian as we ourselves were under occupation for times of Mughals, Dutch, English …

I mean look at history, Egypt made peace and got their land back from Israel which they lost. I also think ordinary Israeli don’t want to keep fighting for ever.

I believe Palestinian will get one more chance after this war as too much destruction will sway people to rethink but I don’t think Iran will allow any solution to reach.

Will solution be fair to Palestinian? Most likely no but they are not in position of strength. Palestinian would have got much fairer outcome in 40s lesser in 60s even lesser now and it will get less and less after every brutal attack by Hamas or Hizbollah.

lastly, I genuinely think Pelestnian can put more pressure on Israel with non violence than current approach. Gandhi was not idiot as western democracy responds to non violance better but same non violence approach won’t work with let’s say communist China.

May peace return to that region and Pelestnian get their statehood with Israel and Palestinian living side by side peacefully.

Wasn't it supposed to only be a three-day operation?

Ok zion you can backup ur ataturk fag.
And welcome to ignore list.
@waz @LeGenD

Palestinians did not sell their land to Jews, it was some foreign land owners that did like the Sursock family. Besides, private land sold has nothing to do with the sovereignty or a people’s right to self determination.

Secondly, rebellion to the Ottomans were by some Gulf/Hejaz Arab tribes not the entire region.

I understand it’s easier to generalize and throw blank statements.
No, actually lots of palestinian arabs sold their lands to jews and got rich doing it during Sultan Abdulhamid's reign.

And Palestinians fly the same arab rebellion flag even today. They don't make their anti-Turkish hatred secret.

Back
Top Bottom