What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You really are a despicable person. Showing so much concern about some dog and not 1 bit of condemnation over the slaughter and murder of 1000s ok children Gaza? Why do you Indians so dismissive over the spilled blood of innocent kids yet focus on a dog?
You truly are vile person
Why are you guys replying to these scum? Block them so you won't have to see their posts again. That's what I do.

Nope. I don't wanna live in a world where beheading people and then playing soccer with their heads is considered normal. I live in a civilized world. No, thank you, I don't want to live in an environment where a bunch of neanderthals are killing people based on religious beliefs.

Great example:

@F-22Raptor @Foinikas

Jihad is the only solution.

That is not true. Israel makes some of the best computer chips, software, medicines etc., On the other hand, most of the Palestine's 'GDP' is aid money.
I for one am shocked that a besieged and occupied people entirely reliant on the good will of their viciously racist and supremacist occupiers for goods and people to get in and out and who had their sole airport bombed and destroyed by said occupiers are not thriving economically

You live in an alternative world. No one is on Hamas's side except for people like you who don't do anything in life but share propaganda bs by Hamas butchers.

The Al Jazeera propaganda blows everything up, but in reality, Arab countries care very little about the Palestinians, and that's a fact. Israel is going to annihilate HamA$$ and Hezbullshit and all you gonna do is cry some more.

You live in an alternative world. No one is on Hamas's side except for people like you who don't do anything in life but share propaganda bs by Hamas butchers.

The Al Jazeera propaganda blows everything up, but in reality, Arab countries care very little about the Palestinians, and that's a fact. Israel is going to annihilate HamA$$ and Hezbullshit and all you gonna do is cry some more.

Will there be a military coup in Israel?

The tension between Prime Minister Netanyahu and the Israeli army reveals the possibility of a coup.

According to military analysts, Netanyahu collaborated with Hamas to pit the army against the people.

According to Netanyahu, army commanders cooperated with Hamas.

Although Netanyahu continues his fight by frequently taking photographs with the army in the field, it is claimed that Defense Minister Galant told his close staff that he would not let him get away with this.

Yoav Galant, supported by the USA, is known as Netanyahu's most important opponent.

In his statement after the Hamas attack, Netanyahu said that everyone, including himself, should be held accountable for what happened after the war.

Galant said that Netanyahu meant that the army commanders would be tried with these words.

Israeli War Cabinet Member Benny Gantz declared that Netanyahu was wearing out the army and asked him to delete what he wrote on the X platform and take responsibility

Galant and Gantz, as former soldiers, have joined forces to overthrow Netanyahu and avoid future prosecution by placing full responsibility for Hamas attacks on him.

It is known that there was an argument between Prime Minister Netanyahu and Galant 17 days before the Hamas attacks, and Netanyahu stopped meeting with Galant.

Hamas attacks take place 17 days after Netanyahu did not meet with the head of the Israeli Armed Forces.

Claims that the Hamas attacks in Israel were actually deliberately set up by the army, intelligence and political cliques to win the power struggle in Israel, and that Hamas was even aided, are becoming increasingly stronger in the Israeli public.

Back
Top Bottom