What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Indian and some hardline pro-US friends are running to the defense, but I'm sorry, they are fuking IDF very hard right now. If this is not a conspiracy by the Mossad, the biggest intelligence fiasco in recent history will also remain as theirs for decades.

I agree we are watching total collapse of Israel intelligence. Even more shocking is American Intel failure in this is big as well . How was it possible such a large build up by Hamas was missed by all ? Looks like Israeli wasn’t paying enough shackles to its Arab spies!!!

In my opinion, the reason for this intelligence fiasco and the covert planner of the attack is Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu seems to have prepared the ground for this attack to eliminate his political rivals.

In my opinion, the reason for this intelligence fiasco and the covert planner of the attack is Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu seems to have prepared the ground for this attack to eliminate his political rivals.
I think almost all of us tend to think so, but anyone who would attempt such a conspiracy at the expense of hundreds of Israeli citizens and thousands of hostages should be shot by the laws of war. You know, Israel is a Sharia state, which means that they are governed by religious rules, and according to their religious customs, Jewish life is important, and in the past they have released dozens of Palestinian Arab hostages, even for dead bodies. It's a very complicated issue and there are many possibilities. Still, one of them is that the Mossad has become a paper tiger.

I want to see heavy retribution. These terrorists need to be neutralised.
We will see the outcome in the coming few days. Israel shows a lot of restraint.
You still don't get the point here, the current psychological factor can have a paradigm shifting effect. Israel is already destroying Palestine, but this time Israel is also being destroyed.

Israel has been relentlessly practicing disproportionate brutality for 30 years. There are regular military raids on our holiest sites, death tolls in the tens of thousands, 2 million people in Gaza living in an open-air prison in inhuman isolation. So nothing will changed for the Palestinians, the variable here is on the side of Israeli citizens. There is a terrible lack of security and a realization that they are not untouchable.

I know man,I know. They had made the Palestinians' life intolerable. Especially in the Western Bank. But It's still not right. And Hamas is full of fanatics. They treated their own countrymen like trash and took over Gaza. Now,they have damaged the Palestinian cause beyond repair. After that,people will say "Look,they are raiding,they are killing people,they are treating women like that,they are infiltrating Israel".

Even Israelis who were fighting to bring peace and give more rights to Palestinians,now they cannot trust Palestinians. They will be afraid of them.

Look at this:

View attachment 958963

In the 21st century,this is a medieval barbarian behavior.

These pictures will go around the world. Who will justify Palestinians now?

Hamas has been not the instrument of liberation,but the instrument of the destruction of the Palestinian people. Hardcore,unwilling to negotiate anything,sold out their long-time friends as soon as the war in Syria started,executed their fellow countrymen from Fatah in 2008,they even raided Christian bookstores in Gaza.

And now let's think of something: All the Israeli settlements have been removed from the Gaza strip. What does that mean? That Israel can pulverize the entire area,without fear of hitting Israelis by accident or having Palestinian militias launch reprisals on them.

Basically,Hamas acted like the biggest pawn of the right-wing Israeli government.

Palestinian cause was destroyed when the arabs secretly sold the land to Britain for a future state of Israel, then slowly the arabs started to recognise Israel, one by one. The gulf arab governments have been living in peace for 1 century due to this.

Recently when Hamas and PLO formed their own governments in their own regions it further weakened them. To me I think these organisations have been infiltrated, some of their decision making is a big question mark. Like you said this attack on Israel benefits Israel, they will retaliate and use all means necessary, the stripping of the Israeli women soldiers and parading them will be used against Hamas, 1000s of innocent Palestinians will be killed, heavy bombings. The arabs will just look the other way as usual. Syria was the biggest supporter of Palestine but it was destroyed by the same mujahdeens (weird one).

Overall this benefits Israel and harms the Palestinian cause.

They have. And even the Russians and the Chinese did little about this. Meanwhile,the USA and Britain never did anything serious to stop Israel for 30 years. After the Cold War was over,they could have stopped them. But they never did. Why? Because it's freemasonry and Zionism ruling the biggest part of the world now.

Spot on. Israel isnt going to dissapear and even the muslim leadership supports them secretly.

I know man,I know. They had made the Palestinians' life intolerable. Especially in the Western Bank. But It's still not right. And Hamas is full of fanatics. They treated their own countrymen like trash and took over Gaza. Now,they have damaged the Palestinian cause beyond repair. After that,people will say "Look,they are raiding,they are killing people,they are treating women like that,they are infiltrating Israel".

Even Israelis who were fighting to bring peace and give more rights to Palestinians,now they cannot trust Palestinians. They will be afraid of them.

Look at this:

View attachment 958963

In the 21st century,this is a medieval barbarian behavior.

These pictures will go around the world. Who will justify Palestinians now?

Hamas has been not the instrument of liberation,but the instrument of the destruction of the Palestinian people. Hardcore,unwilling to negotiate anything,sold out their long-time friends as soon as the war in Syria started,executed their fellow countrymen from Fatah in 2008,they even raided Christian bookstores in Gaza.

And now let's think of something: All the Israeli settlements have been removed from the Gaza strip. What does that mean? That Israel can pulverize the entire area,without fear of hitting Israelis by accident or having Palestinian militias launch reprisals on them.

Basically,Hamas acted like the biggest pawn of the right-wing Israeli government.
It is hard to see how the legs and arms are bent which looks like they are broken. The person might have expired already.
Very dumb people they are. There is no cause they can promote like this, not even make a political statement. No wonder Palestinians are living in this condition.

Back
Top Bottom