What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It was a Christian Baptist hospital

More Christians died than Muslims

And western Christian support Israel

They are the followers of the anti christ because Palestinian Christian’s are the original Christians

But it’s not about Muslim or Christian

Oh Allah give me a life long enough so I can see the annihilation of Israel and the day when Israel doesn’t exist

I just showed you data about what Sunnis of Lebanon think about HZ
HZ is an over-powered foreign sponsored org in Lebanon for Sunnis
Lebanon Govt doesn't support them it's just that their Govt doesn't have enough Power (militarily & morally from local Shia public) to put HZ under control.

Reconsider:

HZ launches massive assualt on Israel
Israel responds with Massive air strikes on Lebanon where Sunnis lose their loved ones.Whose is responsible for this? Obviously it's HZ for them who started this all out conflict.
And Sunnis are nearly 50% of Lebanon population.so Not a small population actually.
So what, sunnies should join them and stop bitching about how will they be in danger, like it is not their fight too.

It was a Christian Baptist hospital

More Christians died than Muslims

And western Christian support Israel

They are the followers of the anti christ because Palestinian Christian’s are the original Christians

But it’s not about Muslim or Christian

Oh Allah give me a life long enough so I can see the annihilation of Israel and the day when Israel doesn’t exist

The Western Christians and their bigotry has been exposed in these past few days. Western Christians aren't Christians. These Western Christians are Zionist worshippers.

The authentic Christians are the Russian orthodox Christians.

Back
Top Bottom