Gates warns China not to underestimate US power

China thinks it can teach lesson to everyone it wants

but one day someone will teach China a lesson for sure

Waiting for that day

@assange.. please post a thread on member introduction thread

China thinks it can teach lesson to everyone it wants

but one day someone will teach China a lesson for sure

Waiting for that day

ya waiting is the only thing india is good at . waiting to over take china in 2020 and waiting to overtake china in 2025 ......waiting hmmmmm.......still waiting...........:rofl::rofl:

Nice job Mr. Gates you tell those Chinese...

ya waiting is the only thing india is good at . waiting to over take china in 2020 and waiting to overtake china in 2025 ......waiting hmmmmm.......still waiting...........:rofl:

"in the next five years people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point." ----- Oct 2004, Manmohan Singh, India PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"in the next five years people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point." ----- Oct 2004, Manmohan Singh, India PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

was'nt that true... come on dear.... laughing can't help you out... everyone talks more about mumbai than shangai now.....
now dont say I am joking...... you itself are joking :azn:

was'nt that true... come on dear.... laughing can't help you out... everyone talks more about mumbai than shangai now.....

You must be joking...

I typed "Shanghai" and "Mumbai" into Google, and got an image from the first page of each web result.

Shanghai:
shanghai.jpg

Mumbai:
mumbai-slums5148ashx

You must be joking...

I typed "Shanghai" and "Mumbai" into Google, and got an image from the first page of each web result.

Shanghai:
shanghai.jpg

Mumbai:
mumbai-slums5148ashx

are you a fool or what :devil: ... I said they talk more about mumbai... that dosent mean mumbai is better....
world leaders are approaching mumbai despite gliter of shanghai

are you a fool or what :devil: ... I said they talk more about mumbai... that dosent mean mumbai is better....
world leaders are approaching mumbai despite gliter of shanghai

You're the only fool here. You can claim whatever you like for Mumbai but let's do a quick experiment using Google Labs’ Books NGram Viewer (http://ngrams.googlelabs.com/info). It is a program that tracks the number of times a word was published, which would satisfy your criteria of being "talked about" right?

I put in Shanghai, Mumbai to compare the number of times these words were published.

http://ngrams.googlelabs.com/graph?...start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=0&smoothing=1

Don't you people ever get tired of claim this India rising BS?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom