What's new

Garrison city: Imran, Rashid eye grand alliance against PML-N

yar bohat labi aye nahi mildi paye :undecided:

Here, my friend!

images

Last his "roar" Nation saw was when Zia died or When this happend

Hummmmmmnn!!

Alll the cowards jackals are plannning against Lion......let them come.....one roar would be enough for them to peeeee endlessly:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting... I think the ultimate winner is Pakistani Army. They were residing in Rawalpindi, until PML-N won the seats in the last elections and pushed the same establishment to move their GHQ to Islamabad. Don't believe me ?

Here:
New GHQ underway in Islamabad
http://tribune.com.pk/story/143100/construction-of-new-ghq-underway/

Sheikh Rashid was with Zia Ul Haq (a dictator) and then was with Musharraf (another dictator). Its clear to see the intentions of both PTI and AML and their alliance coming into what cause

Interesting... I think the ultimate winner is Pakistani Army. They were residing in Rawalpindi, until PML-N won the seats in the last elections and pushed the same establishment to move their GHQ to Islamabad. Don't believe me ?

Here:
‘Construction of new GHQ underway’ – The Express Tribune

Sheikh Rashid was with Zia Ul Haq (a dictator) and then was with Musharraf (another dictator). Its clear to see the intentions of both PTI and AML and their alliance coming into what cause

Pakistan is sinking fast due to economic woes and you are worried about their alliance.

Establishment or no establishment, Pakistan is in deep crisis and anyone is welcome to help.

Pakistan is sinking fast due to economic woes and you are worried about their alliance.

Establishment or no establishment, Pakistan is in deep crisis and anyone is welcome to help.

What has Sheikh Rashid done in the past that now he should be considered to be in power ? As i mentioned in my last post, he was holding hands with 2 dictators. You should know he served as Federal Minister for Railways and moreover his previous portfolio have included appointments as Federal Minister for Labor and Manpower, Information and Broadcasting, Industries, Sports Culture, and Tourism and Investment. Yes Pakistan is in economic crisis, however we don't need incompetents like him.

you seriously think this Bhan Mati ka kumba can take these seats away from Pmln ??? :rolleyes:

lol GHQ has been planned long time in Islamabad. Since when PMLN started to "push" army ? hahahaha

Last "push" we saw was in Musharaf case when NRO2 was signed in jeddah. Now these stories will not work any more... i can see hanif abbasi in jail and than end on streets of Raja Bazzar were he used to lift BORIYA...

Here:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/143100/construction-of-new-ghq-underway/

Try typing Imran khan pti in search space for images that is how i got it.

It is a donkey wearing a lions skin.

wearing a lion skin is insult to the mother nature, he is the most coward politician not lion of Pakistan

Aint Sheikh Rashid holds single seat in NA .. how does any alliance with him can be called Grand

Back
Top Bottom