Not open for further replies.

british bean

New Recruit

Reaction score
did mobiles had cameras during the british rule?:lol:

16iiek7.jpg

did mobiles had cameras during the british rule?:lol:

16iiek7.jpg

whats wrong and whats the point that you are making here by opening a thread to discus if the father of my nation can dance or not.
Mods please do the necessary to stop trolling and abeting the acts of trolling such as the one posted here.

It is not Gandhi . Must be some costume party

edited post: no reason to entertain a cheap Pakistani crap.

this is not trolling...i found a rare picture of your father of nation on web and hence i posted it here in members forum.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

lol.....try something better

gandhi left his wife to live with his gay lover

Gandhi 'left his wife to live with a male lover' new book claims | Mail Online
i don't know why some Pakistanis hide behind some other nations flag and try to claim themself to be be superior.

he is Pakistani troll

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

It's actually shown in Pakistani schools/madrassahs to demonstrate how un-Islamic India is and why they had to fight for Partition.

rumors are that this picture is occasionally discussed in masjids all across Pakistan to reaffirm their commitment to Islam failing which they ll all end up like Gandhi.

you are just talking rumors...
bottom line is that half naked rooster is indeed gandhi performing a mujra.

Ok by reading the other post of the thread starter i got it that he is a Pakistani, Shame he have to use other nations flag to participate. cheap crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom