What's new

GAMESTOP Stock Craze and Wall Street Bets

Well I just bought half a stock Cus of the drop. Let’s see how it goes.
Never catch a falling knife my friend.
The biggest casualty will be Robinhood for stupidly halting trades. Expect a $Billion lawsuit which would put them out of business. Even if they win the bad PR will kill them.
RH will win the legal battle for sure. On the PR side, this is definitely a pretty big blow but definitely not the end for it. Of course, this whole saga may scrap RH's IPO this year.

Never catch a falling knife my friend.

RH will win the legal battle for sure. On the PR side, this is definitely a pretty big blow but definitely not the end for it. Of course, this whole saga may scrap RH's IPO this year.
Yep lost half my money

Well I just bought half a stock Cus of the drop. Let’s see how it goes.
Highly inadvisable, it doesn't matter how much they pump the stock short term. All of its fundamentals are bad, and it is wayyy overvalued. It's worth a fraction of its current cost. Book value is tiny vs the market cap. etc etc.

i suggest you cut your loss now...now
Highly inadvisable, it doesn't matter how much they pump the stock short term. All of its fundamentals are bad, and it is wayyy overvalued. It's worth a fraction of its current cost. Book value is tiny vs the market cap. etc etc.
Yep I sold it, luckily i only put £100 into it so it’s not like I lost insane amount of money. had A feeling I will be in a loss so I put little money into it.

GameStop stock prices spiked up again, bought 1 stock at £20 just for fun

Back
Top Bottom