What's new

GAMES

I am old school and mostly play RPGs... Even though i am a father of one, i still am a kid at heart. My favourite game of all time has to be Resident Evil closely followed by the Fallout Collection.

Anyone else here a fan of Resident or Fallout?

Regards

I am old school and mostly play RPGs... Even though i am a father of one, i still am a kid at heart. My favourite game of all time has to be Resident Evil closely followed by the Fallout Collection.

Regards

yup ,i played resident evil......

Regards

yes sir played RE 4 , dropped it midway (nearly forgot it) . will pick it up again . great game but mouse support is jerky .

my father also plays video games . he loves call of duty series because it has a very linear yet engrossing gameplay .

just a question,do you actually buy this games?? As of me, I rent games dvds from a local shop for rs10.........i also downloaed some from torrent sites,mostly *******...

for ten . yaar i pay rs 60 for buying one dvd . there is no renting system here . rest i download from mininova ( via torrent ). people like dopeman , skullptura etc have done some great rips oper there . rest from my generous friends .

Last edited:
FC has remarkable AI and very good environment..
sir i was talikng about far cry 2 and not far cry . i have not played far cry .when it had came out i had a pretty bad pc and now i dont feel like playing it . ( got some better games)

Basically, FC2 works but is barly playable. Yup have played the demo of SWAT 4, and its awesome quite real internation and instruction in between team.

swat 4 was amazing . if you can download i can provide you the link for it . it has both swat 4 and its expansion and is under 1.4 gb .

Playing Kingdom Hearts 2 nowadays. Cartoony on the outside, but very nice gameplay (so nice that I have overcome my dislike of Donald and Goofy to enjoy this game). Anyone here play RPGs?

sir i was talikng about far cry 2 and not far cry . i have not played far cry .when it had came out i had a pretty bad pc and now i dont feel like playing it . ( got some better games)

Was talking about FC 2, by mistake typed FC, but its an awsome game but also some what difficult, even i have not completed the game fully.

swat 4 was amazing . if you can download i can provide you the link for it . it has both swat 4 and its expansion and is under 1.4 gb .

I can get it, and u know how that works :azn:;):whistle:

But still provide the link on my mail id. Will give a shot. :sniper: :lol:

Just join iptorrents or torrentleech and you can download movies, games and music etc..

Was talking about FC 2, by mistake typed FC, but its an awsome game but also some what difficult, even i have not completed the game fully.:

yes the environments were great . but i didnt do much shooting i just used to run over the enemies with my truck . the game was great . no doubt . but there was too much travelling .

yes the environments were great . but i didnt do much shooting i just used to run over the enemies with my truck . the game was great . no doubt . but there was too much travelling .

ya i know its boring when too much travelling is involved, as due to FSP most ofter i like to just kill whoever come in the front :lol:"kill them, kill them all" :devil::guns: :P

Quake 3 Arena, Counter Strike, UT, Age of Empires, Max Payne, GTA ( all uptill san andreas), Warcraft, DOTA, NFS UG,UG2,MW, Halo, Tony Hawk's, Pro Evo, Project IGI, SWAT....
Mostly Oldies...even my comp needs an upgrade!

Any of you guys have clans?

Quake 3 Arena, Counter Strike, UT, Age of Empires, Max Payne, GTA ( all uptill san andreas), Warcraft, DOTA, NFS UG,UG2,MW, Halo, Tony Hawk's, Pro Evo, Project IGI, SWAT....
Mostly Oldies...even my comp needs an upgrade!

Any of you guys have clans?

what are clans yaar .

Back
Top Bottom