What's new

Game, Set, Boom

I respect the POV presented but the Tribune really needs to put in effort to be able to publish good articles. The writer seems like an 9th grader writing; no maturity.
exactly- i did not disagree with the POV presented- it was the way it was presented in - a 10th grader will write a better essay on Pakistani Politics than this man and ironically hes the Director News ......that is why I said, it does not even worth to be shared.....

if you are forgetting this is PDF, I am doing what I please! what the **** are you doing here? go to your own indian forums, or are they not worth it?

then what the hell are you doing here??? go catch that Indian paid pakistani & show your momeeni... or it is only for ranting online & showing your self as a king kong....lol

I wasn't abusing him, but the writer of the article.

He shared a newspaper article from Pakistan stop abusing him, those are not his views.

I respect the POV presented but the Tribune really needs to put in effort to be able to publish good articles. The writer seems like an 9th grader writing; no maturity.

Back
Top Bottom