What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

wheeled_self-propelled_howitzer_Iran_Iranian_army_006.jpg

02_GUN.jpg

dose iran have shock and awe weapons ?
cuz if we do that would be awesome
and are we planning to make heavy naval units and
be more acceptable in seas and more or not ?

LOL he is Gholom Siya, he is very famous man. But I barely understand what he is saying in that Bandari accent.

Bandari is persian but heavily influenced with arabic, I understand him perfectly!!! I LOVE IRAN SO MUCH!!! OMG>I want to fly to IRAN and defend my home!

42989323946296176318.jpg

I think this anti-chopper gun is not very useful beacuse there is no laser or optic target guide on it.

I have a very important question...
why dont Iran revers engineering F-14 and manufacture a stealth gen of it?

They have definitely reverse engineered it. You know Iran produces tomcat parts herself.
Tomcats technology belongs to 40 years ago! It's better for Iran to make the rest of her tomcats operational and also upgrade them.
We have a fighter project (Shafaq) and we should try to make sth real out of it.
Tomcats are very old and ultimately we can use them for 10 to Max 20 years and no one sells us aircrafts.:frown:

I have a very important question...
why dont Iran revers engineering F-14 and manufacture a stealth gen of it?

because our budget is limited and we need to spend lots of money for that as we have been doing for our missile industry,space programm and nuclear industry.
If they pay attention more and manage a big project, they will can do that. becasue as i saw, the problem is not about science, it's about managing to making progress that need good managers and money.
today only few engineers(in compare with USA, russia and ...) are working on this project, and also you should know we must keep ready all our different airplanes, we have lots of different fighters and airplane including russian's planes, french, american, and we have lots of problem to find spare parts for them. it's not just like other countries that have only two models like f16 and f15 in their air force.
nowadays we are producing many spare parts of f14, Mig 29 , F5 , F4 , mirage, su 24 and ...
so as a result, there is not enough money to produce a new fighter.
plus we are producing everything we need, tank,armor, ammunition, air defense systems , missiles, rifels,MGs , artillery, mortar, vehicles, UAV,chopper,navy and ... because we cant buy from out.
when we are producing an air defence system, it means we should produce radar, different optics, control fire system and many electronic parts and missiles. our money is limited.

Back
Top Bottom