What's new

[Gallery] Everyday Life in Iran

رأی‌گیری برای انتخابات دوازدهمین دوره ریاست جمهوری و پنجمین دوره شورای شهر و روستا از ساعت 8 صبح جمعه بیست و نهم اردیبهشت به صورت همزمان در سراسر کشور آغاز شد.

1942176.jpg

1942171.jpg

1942170.jpg

1942172.jpg

1942174.jpg

1942173.jpg

1942175.jpg

1942177.jpg

1942178.jpg

1942179.jpg

1942180.jpg

1942181.jpg

1942182.jpg

1942183.jpg

1942184.jpg

1942185.jpg

1942186.jpg

1942187.jpg

1942188.jpg

Why are these passports or IDs so different(colour and type) from each other,i have seen many different types?
Hello I waiting for result, and busy in social media fights
they are not passports, we call it shenasname which they write name of father and mother and wife and children and some more extra info on it, and they would stamp each time we vote.
my ones is like red ones and I think they are state of arts b/c of human handwriting in them with nastaligh usually but the more new ones which are like passport are printed and no more art in them.:(

1920px-Flag_of_Iran_with_standardized_lion_and_sun.svg.png

If honest elections were ever held this would be Iranian flag..........elections are fake
Go say that to those people who participate in election although I like all of Iranian flags in history same as my avatar

Why are these passports or IDs so different(colour and type) from each other,i have seen many different types?

the brown ones are the new ones , the red ones are the older ones , and the one that 's blue in wrapped in a cover , many people buy covers here to keep their ID's clean . :)

پس از اتمام ساعت قانونی انتخابات دوازدهمین انتخابات ریاست جمهوری و شهر و روستا شعب اخذ رای کار شمارش آرا را شروع کردند.

cool country, are foreign visitors who are not muslims allowed to have daru/whisky in Iran? :p:

Nice try , indeed very beautiful flag like the current one. do you have election in the UAE?

Yes JUST GOOGLE IT

Go say that to those people who participate in election although I like all of Iranian flags in history same as my avatar

Sure they participate as not doing so will get them arrested (“L’habit ne fait pas le moine”)

Iran is a beautiful country but pasting a rosy picture of Iran will not solve the miseries common Iranians suffer on a daily basis this is like north Korean propaganda..............

Iranian Shah would have made Iran what South Korea today is or more

Yes JUST GOOGLE IT

Sure they participate as not doing so will get them arrested (“L’habit ne fait pas le moine”)

Iran is a beautiful country but pasting a rosy picture of Iran will not solve the miseries common Iranians suffer on a daily basis this is like north Korean propaganda..............

Iranian Shah would have made Iran what South Korea today is or more

30% of ppl have not voted, give a source that they've been arrested ...

I didn't vote because I knew Rouhani will be president for 4 more years,
and they have another plan for Reissi, they just wanted to introduce him to people for later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom