What's new

Gaddafi is dead

Assalam alaikum

i also don't understand my pakistani brothers all the time they r talking about the dictators , now they r not happy when one of the longest running dictators is gone he was there by force and weapons of the west and now got out with the help of the same weapons.

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

superkaif bhai and longbrained,

my info is not based on media i ve been watching his tv talks, i know libyans and many arab who lived in libya and i know them they can't be termed as american puppets etc.

Super bhai again u got me wrong i m with the libyan ppl just like i m with the saudies ( public ) i m no spokeperson for the rulers.
actually to tell u the truth i m also upset the way he was killed and i have made my point clear where i have a say. qadhafi ruled their fathers insulted them called them rats and threatened to burn them with the support of millions of foreigners. Now suppose those ppl who were called rats , bound to be burned when find this dictator in front of them ( u also have to remember they were not a regular army ) things can go out of hand

what ever happened to qadhafi is just bcoz of his arrogance , he had all the time to leave the country which he always refused
u r telling me he was good to pakistan, just bcoz of that i will never close my eyes to what he did to his own ppl ( murder , prsion etc ) for 42 years. don't make me feel after getting help from somebody u forget his real nature i don't

My main objection is also he abused quran and sahaba and hate anyone who does that ( can't help it )

meray bhai i have mentioned in many other posts libyans comparied to other arabs r known to be very islamic i love them on that bases and this guy have abused and insulted them many years.

longbrained ,

today i hear hasan nasr of hizb is also congratulating the libyans of getting rid of the tyrant qadhafi

if he provided any services hospital free schooling etc well he had to do it yeh uss k baap ki dolat nahi thi it was their money

TARIQ

Who is Hasan Nasr and who cares what he says. I am with truth. If Hasan or Omar are not with truth I do not care one bit. Qaddfi was just like any other leader who made mistakes and lots more. But let's not forget that he had done more for his people than any Pakistani leader ever could dream of. Not only that but also he had helped other people in the world who needed help. Anyways, I can not stand up next to America or European plans and designs, ever, because some day I have to die and answer the God. I do not know about you. The thing is I accept if any fighter in Libya has done it for Islam or for his country and wants to make Libya even better and more free. But I doubt that when I see Ms. Clinton coming down a military plane in Libya and all these fighters are standing in line to welcome here and salute her in most pathetic way. So pick your choice here. If there is a weak Muslim on one side and Kuffar on the other which side you are on? One thing more, those Gulf countries which were sending weapons to Libya on the order of Europeans and Americans so that brainwashed people take up against their Hakem (ruler) were completely wrong as per Islam. This is called Fessad the ultimate crime in Islam. Now if there is to be declared a state in Libya run according to Islam we can say something better has replaced a weak Muslim ruler. But if we are going to get a pro-western puppet, corrupt system which is also secular then you have sided with those people who have brought down a Muslim ruler. Now probabilities point out that Libya has lost its revolution and Americans are in control. Only yesterday, British minister of defense had ordered in clear terms that British businessmen should pack up their bags and go to Libya since the loot is waiting for them there.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

You mean Pakistanis with short memories. People that forget in the 70s who helped us. Those pics posted very kindly by Longbrained were very touching and something people like my father were very proud of.

Yeah, it saddens one too. Just see here, some of our brothers are supporting dictators in Saudi Arabia but then support Americans, Europeans and all else to bring down a dictator in Libya. What is the difference? One is pro-American and the other not pro-American.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaddafi should have at least gotten a trial if they wanted to put him to death, they have they become the monsters they set out to capture, they left his body in a freezer when according to Muslim tradition you must bury.

but they would never in my opinion got this far without western military support. I honestly dont think that gadaffi was as unpopular as he was made out to be and i dont think the rebels or protesters if they had been in a western country would have got out of benghazi left to their own devises

So, that is not really that low as you are making it out to be. Do some research before making baseless claims.
You have reading comprehension problems. I did not say that situation in Libya is very bad, I just said that: 1) Libya is far from heaven as some tried to present it. 2) Given its high per capita export of oil they could do much much better.

India has GDP per capita PPP , $ 3,408

Pakistan has GDP per capita (PPP) , $ 2,791

Saudis have it around 21,000 $.

Russia has it around $ 16,687

Libya has it per capita (PPP), $ 13,846
Pakistan - imports oil.
India - imports oil.
Russia - 13.2 barrel/year per capita export of oil.
Saudi Arabia - 115 barrel/year per capita export of oil.
Oman - 79.6 barrel/year per capita export of oil. (GDP - 25,492$)
Libya - 86 barrel/year per capita export of oil.

yes and that is the justification for attack on libya, right?
I never supported attack on Libya. Attack on Libya was promoted by Arab League and Al Jazeera, organizations whch I dont exactly adore. :disagree:

but they would never in my opinion got this far without western military support. I honestly dont think that gadaffi was as unpopular as he was made out to be and i dont think the rebels or protesters if they had been in a western country would have got out of benghazi left to their own devises

He was very outspoken and was one of the oldest rulers in the world knowing lots of secrets, from South Africa to Americas. In a fair court of law, he would have exposed lots of powerful people in the world. That was dangerous. So they sent in cavalry to not only get his country but also his life and his sons.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

You have reading comprehension problems. I did not say that situation in Libya is very bad, I just said that: 1) Libya is far from heaven as some tried to present it. 2) Given its high per capita export of oil they could do much much better

Yes, if they were not under sanctions, they could have done more. That is true.

Assalam alaikum

i don't think it will be an easy transition and i don't think u.s and others will help to install an islamic regime, but the ppl will always can revolt if things r going against their will now they have an example but they will not wait for another 42 years for revolt. i know some of our brothers in this forum have abused arab just bcoz they let dictators ruled them and now when one is gone they started crying.

TARIQ

Sanctions are result of Kaddafis irresponsible and criminal policies.

No. As per Nelson Mandela some one three billion times more intelligent than you has said in that article I have posted above, says: he does not believe in any sanctions and that a country (Israel) be the claimant, prosecutor, judge and executor.

No. As per Nelson Mandela some one three billion times more intelligent than you has said in that article I have posted above, says: he does not believe in any sanctions and that a country (Israel) be the claimant, prosecutor, judge and executor.
Ad hominem, how pathetic. :disagree: Your Mandela is not any genius, just another politician, and even geniuses can be brilliant in one field and ignorant in another.

Israel always acts carefully, in order to avoid sanctions. In 1956 we captured Sinai, but US threatened us with sanctions and we returned it, although it was important for our security. Gaddaffi on the other hand provoced West with absolutelly no reason, just out of his craziness.

Assalam alaikum

superkaif bhai and longbrained,

my info is not based on media i ve been watching his tv talks, i know libyans and many arab who lived in libya and i know them they can't be termed as american puppets etc.

Super bhai again u got me wrong i m with the libyan ppl just like i m with the saudies ( public ) i m no spokeperson for the rulers.
actually to tell u the truth i m also upset the way he was killed and i have made my point clear where i have a say. qadhafi ruled their fathers insulted them called them rats and threatened to burn them with the support of millions of foreigners. Now suppose those ppl who were called rats , bound to be burned when find this dictator in front of them ( u also have to remember they were not a regular army ) things can go out of hand

what ever happened to qadhafi is just bcoz of his arrogance , he had all the time to leave the country which he always refused

u r telling me he was good to pakistan, just bcoz of that i will never close my eyes to what he did to his own ppl ( murder , prsion etc ) for 42 years. don't make me feel after getting help from somebody u forget his real nature i don't

My main objection is also he abused quran and sahaba and hate anyone who does that ( can't help it )

meray bhai i have mentioned in many other posts libyans compaired to other arabs r known to be very islamic i love them on that bases and this guy have abused and insulted them many years.

longbrained ,

today i hear hasan nasr of hizb is also congratulating the libyans of getting rid of the tyrant qadhafi

if he provided any services hospital free schooling etc well he had to do it yeh uss k baap ki dolat nahi thi it was their money

TARIQ

whow.. Hizb's Hasan Nasr. That's conclusive.

I'm sure Hizb would support all invasions of all Muslim countries, the millions that die as a result would not be important. Correct?

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Mandela named one of his kids Gaddafi Mandela.

Assalam alaikum

Mousa alsadr ( father like figure for amal shia party and hizb ) disappeared when he landed in libya so they always hated him and blamed him, my iraqi friends always claim qadhafi provided missiles to khomeni during their war with iraq strange relation

unfortunately ppl of chad ( i m sure many ppl never know about them ) curse qadhafi for all the problems they had and many others do the same

TARIQ

It's amazing how people are going on and on about the evil West, while saying Gaddafi was 'misunderstood'.

Look, nobody's denying that the Western governments are opportunistic vultures who are in this for their own benefit. The Russians, Chinese and Indians are the same, but they bet on the wrong horse this time. Only time will tell what price they will pay, if any.

The point is that the vultures got involved when the Arab/Muslim world failed to solve the problem by itself. If anything, the Arab countries tried to play both sides of the fence by first asking for NATO intervention and then criticizing it.

And the claim that Gaddafi was falsely vilified by Western propaganda is just ridiculous beyond belief. His own top diplomats and military generals rebelled against him. His own military pilots defected to Malta rather than open fire on Libyan civilians. To dismiss all this as 'western propaganda' is just denialism.

It's amazing how people are going on and on about the evil West, while saying Gaddafi was 'misunderstood'.

Look, nobody's denying that the Western governments are opportunistic vultures who are in this for their own benefit. The Russians, Chinese and Indians are the same, but they bet on the wrong horse this time. Only time will tell what price they will pay, if any.

The point is that the vultures got involved when the Arab/Muslim world failed to solve the problem by itself. If anything, the Arab countries tried to play both sides of the fence by first asking for NATO intervention and then criticizing it.

And the claim that Gaddafi was falsely vilified by Western propaganda is just ridiculous beyond belief. His own top diplomats and military generals rebelled against him. His own military pilots defected to Malta rather than open fire on Libyan civilians. To dismiss all this as 'western propaganda' is just denialism.

from what i remember the so called rebels couldnt even defend bengazi without western help. and if he was so unpoular how come it took 10 months of western and nato supports to get to this situation and even now the most likely outcome is civil war and cheap oil for western countries.

:eek::eek: There's video of Gaddafi being sodomized during capture.. Open this link at your own risk!! VERY VERY GRAPHIC..YOU ARE WARNED!! ********.com - Video Shows Gaddafi Being Sodomized
If its true then Libyan rebels are in legal trouble!

:eek::eek: There's video of Gaddafi being sodomized during capture.. Open this link at your own risk!! VERY VERY GRAPHIC..YOU ARE WARNED!! ********.com - Video Shows Gaddafi Being Sodomized
If its true then Libyan rebels are in legal trouble!

libyan criminals supported by america and nato

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom