What's new

Gaddafi is dead

They say America's enemies manage to survive but America's friends always end up dead.

Well it depends on how well one can handle them. One doesn't need to hate them to remain independent. Trust me, to retain independence, economic growth is essential.

Exactly. We need to get the self sufficient as well as independent to get rid of their influence.

But does that really matter for them. Like iran is facing sanctions, she is almost independent, but still they show her eyes every day.

escaping was never part of his plan- staying alive for another day was-

This whole Gaddafi killing makes me sick..

Look what they have done to his body now.. Display at supermarket freezer.

mediaManager

Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer - Yahoo! News

Shows how much humanity has disappeared. They're all like animals now.

RIP Gaddafi.

This whole Gaddafi killing makes me sick..

Look what they have done to his body now.. Display at supermarket freezer.

mediaManager

Gadhafi put on display in shopping center freezer - Yahoo! News

Shows how much humanity has disappeared. They're all like animals now.

RIP Gaddafi.

This is what Nato wanted. Bro to capture him alive and put him on trial would have been the right way. Why didnt they? - Simple. Because the truth would come out in how only up to 8 to 9 months ago they were dealing with him and in close links with him. To capture him alive would potentially exposed them to the world and shown the hypocrisy that exists so blatantly in their dealings.
To put him on public display is disgraceful. If they any humanity left he should have been buried by now. This is wrong. I dont know what they are now trying to prove. Whatever he was dont lower yourself to those thoughts. Rise above it. There are grandchildren watching their grandfather on public display - like a piece of meat in a supermarket. Not good and not respectful.

It's funny how everyone is blaming NATO and the West while ignoring the fact that NATO only stepped in when the Arab/Muslim world failed to act. The major global powers are like vultures -- they are always on the lookout for juicy spoils. If the Arabs and Muslim world wants to keep the vultures at bay, they should clean up the mess within the family.

Let this be a lesson to the dictators in the Arab/Muslim world: if you stick by your fellow dictators, you, too, will fall eventually and opportunistic outsiders will step in to claim their prize.

It's funny how everyone is blaming NATO and the West while ignoring the fact that NATO only stepped in when the Arab/Muslim world failed to act. The major global powers are like vultures -- they are always on the lookout for juicy spoils. If the Arabs and Muslim world wants to keep the vultures at bay, they should clean up the mess within the family.

Let this be a lesson to the dictators in the Arab/Muslim world: if you stick by your fellow dictators, you, too, will fall eventually and opportunistic outsiders will step in to claim their prize.

why shouldnt the arabs be allowed dictators though?

(assuming they want them)

why shouldnt the arabs be allowed dictators though?

(assuming they want them)

If the people want a strongman ruler, that's fine. Let them elect such a leader.

The point is what to do when the people rebel against their government. If the Muslim world (OIC???) had a system in place to handle such situations, the West would have no excuse to step in.

Perhaps they don't want to elect anyone? they might not want democracy?

I'm sceptical about any intervention (non interventionist). Rebels need not be a majority for them to win a war if they have better technology access.

Perhaps they don't want to elect anyone? they might not want democracy?

I'm sceptical about any intervention (non interventionist). Rebels need not be a majority for them to win a war if they have better technology access.

The problem is most tyrants when they have power for too long in their hands, they become spoilt and treat entire nations like their personal house. This is wrong. This is what pisses people off. If you notice, NATO strikes were not even a tenth of what they usually are. It was more or less a supportive role that destroyed Libyan air force and prevented Gaddafi from bombing his own countrymen. The rest of the fight was done by the rebels.

If you notice the video in which Gaddafi is caught, how much his own people hate him, is clearly visible. Strgonman with a noble heart is what people want; not a deranged loony sending his own people to their deaths. NO country would like it including Pakistan.

The problem is most tyrants when they have power for too long in their hands, they become spoilt and treat entire nations like their personal house. This is wrong. This is what pisses people off. If you notice, NATO strikes were not even a tenth of what they usually are. It was more or less a supportive role that destroyed Libyan air force and prevented Gaddafi from bombing his own countrymen. The rest of the fight was done by the rebels.

If you notice the video in which Gaddafi is caught, how much his own people hate him, is clearly visible. Strgonman with a noble heart is what people want; not a deranged loony sending his own people to their deaths. NO country would like it including Pakistan.

i saw a ragtag army of savages (which might be what gaddafi was also.. debateable) that wasn't the whole of Libya.

To put it simple, as i dont know what libyans think except the small numbers that might be hand picked to appear in front of the camera, then I DON'T KNOW what they want. So i am non interventionist.

You claim you do. I could say India needs invading to liberate its minorities women from oppression. You would say no, but there are many examples we could focus on. You should accept my point of view as valid.

I had respect for that guy. He did great stuff for Libya.
It's the conspiracy to break the Middle East and backs of muslim nations.

They came in Iraq. Did it. Didn't Iraq have WMD? They came in Afghanistan. Did it.
But after losing thousands of Soldiers, the decided to use the people and create havoc.

I supported Gaddafi. He wasn't that bad afterall. And if he was in power today, it would have been better. Libya would have been in greater position and the oil and wealth stolen by US/French/NATO wouldn't have happened.

Bastards.

Back
Top Bottom