What's new

G20 Summit 2017: Narendra Modi unveils 10 point agenda; Pakistan put under scanner

My mandir education has been top class, looks like your education had an issue, understand first, understand, if you cannot understand then do not read or comment. I would not like to comment to people who lack the comprehension capability or the ability to understand.
Tumse na ho payega.

Then why go to UN in the first place? :o: You are contradicting yourself.
India don't want Pakistani generals to decide on how Kashmir should be solved.
That's an absurd statement to make:lol:.
Stalemate*.
Yet Indian politicians agreed to his formula but your supapawa corrupt army interfered.:sick:

Why put Pakistan under scanner? bharat mata is looking for next boyfriend?
well baharat mata is desperate.. she was brutally violated with no lube by Russia when it ended arms embargo on Pakistan, so you need to understand

lol ICJ its interesting how future conflicts will be resolved in ICJ ,and ICJ didnt reject it they just requested to suspend till further
Such fake videos can be made by anyone, even the ICJ refused to see the fake video.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1344200/trump-cuts-isolated-figure-on-world-stage-during-europe-visit

Trump cuts isolated figure on world stage during Europe visit

With his ideological hardline and diplomacy failing to live up to his “winning” rhetoric, Trump's second foreign visit left “America first” at risk of becoming “America alone."

When sugardaddy himself is isolated, what the sugarbabby can do except what we call in Pakistan, the "randi rona".

Here is the middle finger from Pakistan. Enjoy!

"The former union minister, who was expelled from the BJP earlier this year, said a formal body comprising of statesmen and recognised by both India and Pakistan should be there to see to it that people are not exploited by these governments."
There is no official confirmation to the proposal. The former BJP member who was expelled from BJP now a staunch BJP hater, talking about a personal letter send to him via a messenger. :rolleyes:

Guess what that messenger was me. You got any proof to say other wise? Come on man, Jetmalani? Seriously?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom