What's new

Future of world

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
Where do you think world is heading?
Personally, I agree with this carricature:
Olduvai.gif

Where? If this curve repeats (i.e. periodic), it's heading for another A after L. :D

Yup, from clothes becoming short to long and back to short and now a comeback at long..

Changes in climate causing crop changes, soon we WILL be on hunting terms! Not that we arent with soo much bloodshed for territory and less use of brain power...Yup we have a reverse gear on!!

My plan is to buy some land as they not making more of it and grow my own vegetables while planting some fruit trees in the next 5 years, all I need is access to clean drinking water and I have already invested in some gold which I can use as currency.

Reason for this is I believe is that we are headed for dark times ahead due to over population, wars, economic crisis etc just take a look at meat prices in 1995 and compare to today's price & you will see a over 200%. increase.

My plan is to buy some land as they not making more of it and grow my own vegetables while planting some fruit trees in the next 5 years, all I need is access to clean drinking water and I have already invested in some gold which I can use as currency.

Reason for this is I believe is that we are headed for dark times ahead due to over population, wars, economic crisis etc just take a look at meat prices in 1995 and compare to today's price & you will see a over 200%. increase.

:lol: stop living in dream world man. The world is not going to end.

:lol: stop living in dream world man. The world is not going to end.

Never said the world would end I said we in for worrying times and buying land is a good investment as they do not make more of it and all these chemicals they put in food these days your better off with organic and keeping your own chickens.

When I taste fresh fruit grown from trees like pears I can actually taste it not the crap you get in supermarkets these days which have no taste at all.

I agree with Yeti. The elite who sit in the shadows and dictate global policies will only continue towards
their end goal of a centralized government and centralized bank and one global digital currency.

At that point they will have a very large power and manipulative control over us, with the power of
who gets to buy, sell, and trade. Being cut off from the economic system basically means death in
a time where their is a one world currency.

I agree with Yeti. The elite who sit in the shadows and dictate global policies will only continue towards
their end goal of a centralized government and centralized bank and one global digital currency.

At that point they will have a very large power and manipulative control over us, with the power of
who gets to buy, sell, and trade. Being cut off from the economic system basically means death in
a time where their is a one world currency.

That was what the Euro currency was all about & most the laws such as human rights/immigration etc in UK or France are actually done in Brussels now which is all centralised. Just take Greece for example you got the rise of the far right and thousands of people living on hand outs, not for me thanks im going to be independent and will be free from government and wasting my money in supermarkets making greedy PLC's richer.

That was what the Euro currency was all about & most the laws such as human rights/immigration etc in UK or France are actually done in Brussels now which is all centralised.

?

The only thing i can connect to what you wrote is a warning from EU on UK doing something wrong with the intra EU migrants quotas.
In other words, they didn't stand up to what they signed on for.
Other then that, i dont know what you are talking about, Italy for example is sending illegal Africans, Arabs and Asians into camps in Libya which would be classified with a great degree of difficulty as anything above concentration camps. In gross violation of EU human right's treaties but noone says anything.

7851326768_f50bbe051d.jpg

It is facing claims that it has failed to implement four highly technical aspects of the legislation on the rights of EU citizens to live and work anywhere on the continent.

Britain faces fine from Brussels over immigration restrictions - Telegraph

Just take Greece for example you got the rise of the far right and thousands of people living on hand outs, not for me thanks im going to be independent and will be free from government and wasting my money in supermarkets making greedy PLC's richer.

Did you in your ethereal wisdom bother to check up how exactly Greeks lived prior to the mess they are in now?

?

The only thing i can connect to what you wrote is a warning from EU on UK doing something wrong with the intra EU migrants quotas.
In other words, they didn't stand up to what they signed on for.
Other then that, i dont know what you are talking about, Italy for example is sending illegal Africans, Arabs and Asians into camps in Libya which would be classified with a great degree of difficulty as anything above concentration camps. In gross violation of EU human right's treaties but noone says anything.

7851326768_f50bbe051d.jpg

Britain faces fine from Brussels over immigration restrictions - Telegraph

Did you in your ethereal wisdom bother to check up how exactly Greeks lived prior to the mess they are in now?

Ill give you a example to read

BBC NEWS | Europe | Q&A: How UK adopts EU laws

Being in the EU means handing over some powers to Brussels

Are you saying Greeks fared the same prior to the economic crisis? that is ridiculous there was no mass people waiting for food baskets and soup kitchens like they are now.

Greece on the breadline: the children of Athens too hungry to do PE | World news | The Guardian

Euro crisis: Growing up hungry in Greece | GlobalPost

Are you saying Greeks fared the same prior to the economic crisis? that is ridiculous there was no mass people waiting for food baskets and soup kitchens like they are now.

I'm saying i was twice on vacation in Greece.
On both occasions me and gf stayed at a private house, where i never saw anyone work except for the matron of the house and the youngest son who came from work sooner then i woke up-meaning he had a 4 hour shift while driving a brand new German car. There were 3 other men at the house, all but the father of the house had new cars. Not German, but new.

When you hear of the excesses Greek public workers were allowed to have, i really dont feel sorry for them. It's customary for i guess everyone to get a 13th paycheck around December. They got the 14th, + a Christmas bonus. They had bonuses for coming to work on time! Tax evasion is a national sport. Basically throughout the Mediterranean, Italians and Spaniards aren't much different on the taxes.

Ill give you a example to read
Being in the EU means handing over some powers to Brussels

Oh, that. Everyone takes part in the creation of those laws, regulations, directives. It is kind of a point of further integration to standardize many things across the Union. United while keeping diversity is the way to go. Fragmented small euro countries can easily be "bullied", largest trading bloc, not so much.

I'm saying i was twice on vacation in Greece.
On both occasions me and gf stayed at a private house, where i never saw anyone work except for the matron of the house and the youngest son who came from work sooner then i woke up-meaning he had a 4 hour shift while driving a brand new German car. There were 3 other men at the house, all but the father of the house had new cars. Not German, but new.

When you hear of the excesses Greek public workers were allowed to have, i really dont feel sorry for them. It's customary for i guess everyone to get a 13th paycheck around December. They got the 14th, + a Christmas bonus. They had bonuses for coming to work on time! Tax evasion is a national sport. Basically throughout the Mediterranean, Italians and Spaniards aren't much different on the taxes.

It is like that in the Med when I went to Cyprus everything is manana like in Spain it is not because they are lazy but that is the lifestyle there the same goes for Portugal where I got family. People tend to open up early come home in the afternoon for a snooze and all the shops etc stay open till late which is totally diffrent to the culture in UK, Germany etc.

But the Greeks now are in far worse a situation as to before and even Spain is in deep trouble they got so many housing projects lying empty what will happen in 2-3 years is hard to predict if things do improve or get worse.

I dont know about other thing but one i i know, Albert Einstein once said, I do not know
with what kinds of weapons the Third World
War will be fought, but the Fourth World War will
be fought with sticks and stones

Back
Top Bottom