What's new

Funny Political comics

Jana said:
Rahamn whts funny abput the above ??/ do u think its funny or promoting propoganda of the WEST.

someone took it to the heart;)

i Live in NWFP and no one is forcing us to wear that shuttle and no one is stopping us to carry our hobbies or going for a job.no one beats us.

"Are you looking for little sunshine? " :lol:

NWFP is not kabul. I mean you girls are allowed to go to school right?, Taliban did controlled people's life 24/7.

Come on give us a break man if you guys dont have any comics to post plz dont post political Agendas here
Thanks

Man I thought that Peshawar was more liberal then Islamabad. (heard it from people who came from Pak).

btw look at the "new & improved" title

A.Rahman said:
someone took it to the heart;)

:( :( yes ok appologize

A.Rahman said:
"Are you looking for little sunshine? " :lol:

i dont need to i just stare daily at myself in large size mirror ;)

A.Rahman said:
NWFP is not kabul. I mean you girls are allowed to go to school right?, Taliban did controlled people's life 24/7.

The US troops and US attack dint changed. women still prefer to wear Burqa even there are no Taliban while the same high heels and make up and immoral activities were and still there in Kabul u can not force someone for something

A.Rahman said:
Man I thought that Peshawar was more liberal then Islamabad. (heard it from people who came from Pak).

btw look at the "new & improved" title

offcourse it is :) come and iwill show u

Millions Of Americans Buying Floyd Landis-Inspired Bracelets

2224bb8af5fc7b40ab3a6331dc55e933.jpg

anyone wants to contribute? I am running out of comics.....

Hope I dont get too close to the crawford ranch ;)

No, that's still 125 miles from here!!

Hell, even Cindy Sheehan can't get close!!!:lol: :lol:

We have 6 Flags over Texas, Ranger Stadium, and the " being built" Dallas Cowboys Stadium within 3 miles! Right here in Arlington. Smack in between Dallas and Fort Worth.

Perky Pete reads the news and realizes the escalating crisis in the Middle East is actually an opportunity.
(Effect of the Right wing media )

421a226b56fd0aac82f3da941bddbac1.jpg

Good Post!!

I guess this admin believes that if you repeat a lie over and over again, people will believe it! Sad thing is it's appears to be true! As they say down here, " Throw enough $h1t at the wall, and some of it is bound to stick"!

Back
Top Bottom