What's new

Funny Countryballs et al !

A little history

e5tF9Ik_zpsol3iabop.png

And more...

uh-oh_zpsmcaclsbp.png

What does desu desu mean ? :partay:

Its said after a statement to make something more formal.
But it refers to 'It is'.

For example , let's say i want to say "my name is gabriel" you would say Watashi no namae wa Gabriel desu

but that is the formal way of saying it.

If you want to be informal, just say Boku wa Gabriel da...

Any polandball on Pakistan ? :unsure:

Mochiron desu...!

:happy:

500px-GE3cBqN[1].png

tGoJZ1W[1].png

tumblr_n9j9mdRLqt1tdlkmbo1_500[1].png

Its said after a statement to make something more formal.
But it refers to 'It is'.

For example , let's say i want to say "my name is gabriel" you would say Watashi no namae wa Gabriel desu

but that is the formal way of saying it.

If you want to be informal, just say Boku wa Gabriel da...

So why is Japan saying 'It is...It is' in 2013 ? o_O

And how do you say the following in Japanese :ashamed: :

Milady, your words were a heavenly song which started with exaltation and ended with sorrow; they raised my spirit to the realm of light and searing flame. And when I looked at you it freed me from the bondage of youth and solitude and let me walk in the procession of love.

@Gabriel92 @SvenSvensonov - How do I say the above in French and Swedish ? :ashamed:

Milady, your words were a heavenly song which started with exaltation and ended with sorrow; they raised my spirit to the realm of light and searing flame. And when I looked at you it freed me from the bondage of youth and solitude and let me walk in the procession of love.

@Gabriel92 @SvenSvensonov - How do I say the above in French and Swedish ? :ashamed:

"Milady, your words were a heavenly song which started with exaltation and ended with sorrow; they raised my spirit to the realm of light and searing flame. And when I looked at you it freed me from the bondage of youth and solitude and let me walk in the procession of love."

In Swedish it's :bunny:

whooo! that's some tempestuous message, kind sir.

:ashamed::wub:

In Japanese :

Taganaa su mika age tesuka tokaido nihao,hara kiri toshiba subaru karateki asenaiko.. but i prefer that @Nihonjin1051 will answer. :partay:

In French :

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?" ,quick,easy .... :partay:

"Milady, your words were a heavenly song which started with exaltation and ended with sorrow; they raised my spirit to the realm of light and searing flame. And when I looked at you it freed me from the bondage of youth and solitude and let me walk in the procession of love."

In Swedish it's :bunny:

lol
In Japanese :

Taganaa su mika age tesuka tokaido nihao,hara kiri toshiba subaru karateki asenaiko.. but i prefer that @Nihonjin1051 will answer. :partay:

In French :

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?" ,quick,easy .... :partay:

LMFAO!!!!!

:D:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom