What's new

Funeral Cermony of Mumtaz Qadri

Friend- I am also just indicating a logic not that I am blaming you. I am obliged to respect your views on religion whatever religion you belong to.
thanks. i really appreciate that. it feels good to have good debate without mudslinging.

man he is dead forget the story and move on now

Bhae kahan move on Abi to inhoon nay mazaar banana hai. Bus deikhtay jao inhoon nay Mohammad Ali jinnah ko Kabar say nikal kay uski jagah Qadri ko dalna hai bohat jaldi.

Bhae kahan move on Abi to inhoon nay mazaar banana hai. Bus deikhtay jao inhoon nay Mohammad Ali jinnah ko Kabar say nikal kay uski jagah Qadri ko dalna hai bohat jaldi.
chalo kuch logoo ki rozi roti to lagy gee

man he is dead forget the story and move on now
Dear Sir- Which direction are you suggesting to move forward? As you are aware, justice is for sale in the Pakistani courts of law. Most of our MP's are murders of multiple murders. Can anybody hang those MP's?

Dear Sir- Which direction are you suggesting to move forward? As you are aware, justice is for sale in the Pakistani courts of law. Most of our MP's are murders of multiple murders. Can anybody hang those MP's?
in pakistan prime minister hanged in past janab many of them rotten in jails years . bura wakt aaty der nhi lagti

thanks. i really appreciate that. it feels good to have good debate without mudslinging.
We have about 15 Hindu workers out of total 50 workers on our family farm of Mirpurkhas. Our both Muslim and Hindu workers have been living and working in a perfect environment of harmony. Both are practicing Muslims and Hindus. It is just a matter of tolerance and moderation which can keep them united. Moderate followers of any religion are good. No religion teaches its respective followers to commit misdeeds.

in pakistan prime minister hanged in past janab many of them rotten in jails years . bura wakt aaty der nhi lagti
The ex- PM you are indicating was a victim of political moves not that he got any punishment. In PPP, there are murderers of multiple murders. They can't be tackled in this regime of PML-N let alone in the regimes of PPP.

We have about 15 Hindu workers out of total 50 workers on our family farm of Mirpurkhas. Our both Muslim and Hindu workers have been living and working in a perfect environment of harmony. Both are practicing Muslims and Hindus. It is just a matter of tolerance and moderation which can keep them united. Moderate followers of any religion are good. No religion teaches its respective followers to commit misdeeds.
I also have many Muslim friends. and we never had any problem because of religion. it may look like in India intolerance is rising but here on ground things are very different. we are living peacefully like we lived in past. nothing has changed since modiji came to power. only some morons of right wing are making some noises. but they are insignificant.

2 sides 1 coin
12821616_1658412671088737_1486371834079241577_n.jpg

مبارک ہو قادری کا جنازہ دیکھ کر لینارڈو مسلمان ہو گیا:partay:
12066007_201358466891752_4301709347702793166_n.jpg

قادری کے جنازے سے زیادہ لوگ بال ٹھاکرے کے جنازے پر تھے کیا وہ سیدھا جنت جائے گا؟
12801144_233444353664724_2139710215865907698_n.jpg

Woh Musalman Bhi nahi tha Mushrik Tha.

Man you doing Toheen e Rasool SAW to using His name that he ordered Himself to kill someone coz He doesn't tolerate to be insulted. Khuda Ka Khoof karo molvie, would you dare to give reference of above mann ghadat ahadees?
Do you know what AnHazoor SAW said to Angles on incident of Ta'if? Open your brain and read

" The angel said, ‘O Muhammad (S.A.W), if you want, command me and I will cause the two mountains of Taif to collapse upon them.’ (For those of you who don’t know, Taif is situated on some type of plateau, and the city is in between these two mountains, and the angel asked the Prophet (S.A.W) if he should just squash the people between the same mountains whose pebbles they used to stone the Prophet (S.A.W) with.)

The Prophet (S.A.W), still bleeding and his shoes still wet with blood says, ‘No! Rather, I pray that Allah (S.W.T) blesses their children to be Muslims and worship Allah (S.W.T) alone. Even if they have rejected Islam, I pray that Allah (S.W.T) blesses their progeny to be Muslim.’
If Mohammad SAW you portying than He missed no chance to order angles kill all who insult Him and Tortured Him ( Nazoubillah ) you guys creating false personality of Mohammad SAW who Send by Allah as " Rehmatul Aalemeen "a sign of Mercy. Stop insulting Pak Mohammad Mustafa SAW to portying Him a Killer, Astaghfiruulah Kar bhai
Mr ALLAH doesn't tolerate insult of PROPHET SAW and yes people were killed in time of RASOOL SAW for Blasphemy. We are not creating anything fault it's you who lack knowledge in these matters

I wonder how much the rich, the upper echelon of the Pakistani society bear responsible for the backwardness of the masses of Pakistan.

The same masses that fall to the preying mullahs who paint a false and mutilated image of Islam. There's no such thing as blasphemy when our prophet himself forgave people who insulted him, attackEd him and called him

Back to my question about the rich, I'm left to wonder if they're to blame because they took everything from the masses and left them as easy pickings for the mullahs. The rich have quality education but the masses are left to the madrasshs and substandard public schools.

If the masses in Pakistan had been treated fairly by the upper echelon would it have come down to this? Who is really responsible for the brainwashing of Pakistani public by the extremists.?

I never had any respect for whiskey ridden Taseer may be his arrogance and stupidity got him where he is now, I have no love for Qadri because I don't know the man at all, the reason why he killed a serving governor and why he was not killed at the spot are confusing because if it was someone else police would not have hesitated to shoot the killer dead.

However for me whosoever went ahead with Qadri's hanging played a masterstroke, well planned hanging to make sure Ganja never comes back in power again easily like others Altafoo and Bikari. All in all I hope greater good for Pakistan............... and many Qadri's can be sacrificed for this.

I also have many Muslim friends. and we never had any problem because of religion. it may look like in India intolerance is rising but here on ground things are very different. we are living peacefully like we lived in past. nothing has changed since modiji came to power. only some morons of right wing are making some noises. but they are insignificant.
The political leadership plays an important role in uniting or dividing people. In the South Indian states, the religious harmony is perfect as the past leaderships took such measures which keep the peoples of Muslim, Hindu and Christian communities united. In the Middle East, I have seen the South Indian peoples of the three cited communities sharing the same room or flat and cooking food turn by turn for all. They all offer their respective prayers in the same room or flat. The conditions are however very different among the peoples of different religious communities of the North Indian states. You can enlighten me the reasons why the conditions are not similar in the North Indian states. I shall appreciate your enlightenment on this topic.

I wonder how much the rich, the upper echelon of the Pakistani society bear responsible for the backwardness of the masses of Pakistan.

The same masses that fall to the preying mullahs who paint a false and mutilated image of Islam. There's no such thing as blasphemy when our prophet himself forgave people who insulted him, attackEd him and called him

Back to my question about the rich, I'm left to wonder if they're to blame because they took everything from the masses and left them as easy pickings for the mullahs. The rich have quality education but the masses are left to the madrasshs and substandard public schools.

If the masses in Pakistan had been treated fairly by the upper echelon would it have come down to this? Who is really responsible for the brainwashing of Pakistani public by the extremists.?
Dear Friend-During the Afghan/Soviet war, 60 billion dollars poured into Pakistan for funding the religious schools to produce ferocious fighters to defeat the ex USSR in Afghanistan. Militancy and ferocity were boosted in the religious schools of Pakistan by major funding of the US govt. The major contributor was the USA itself. Mr. Ronald Regan hosted a reception in the honor of the religious militants in the White House and introduced them as the heroes of the century. Before the Afghan/Soviet war, the students of religious schools were mostly poor and innocent people.

Back
Top Bottom