What's new

Full-Fledged Chinese Military Complex In Doklam, Show Satellite Pics

Are you sure what you are saying? Look carefully again.
All mountain roads zigzag like those. But relative proportion remains the same when roads are improved, unless the routes have been drastically altered. Changing the routes is very costly in mountainous areas. I looked at the last two pictures. The relative proportions are different.

All mountain roads zigzag like those. But relative proportion remains the same when roads are improved, unless the routes have been drastically altered. Changing the routes is very costly in mountainous areas. I looked at the last two pictures. The relative proportions are different.

LOL what?

So where do you think it is?

This is playing out exactly as predicted. China didn't retreat at all but continued to reinforce that conflict point while buying time by postponing construction as the Indians retreated. Previously the plateau only had road but no defensive structure, within a few months, we completely occupied and militarize the whole Doklam Plateau.

As what Col. Vinayak said, China has now fully occupied the entire Doklam Plateau (Not Doklam). Doklam plateau was the portion India had wanted to prevent China from occupying. Brahma Chellaney also said India won a battle by forcing China to postpone the road, but China won the war by occupying Doklam Plateau. :rofl:

Please bro, there is no such thing as "China occupy Doklam", DongLang has always been china's sovereign territory, now it is just China garrisoning DongLang against India aggression.

Please bro, there is no such thing as "China occupy Doklam", DongLang has always been china's sovereign territory, now it is just China garrisoning DongLang against India aggression.

He is mocking the Indian position of China having "occupied" Donglang.

Since from China's position, all of this is normal and uncontroversial.

I don't know. Of course, after 6 years, given Chinese construction power, anything is possible. I am just a little surprised. That is a lot of work.
Yes,I heard from someone who participated the construction work last year,he said the construction volume we are working in the border was something he never saw before,I hope we should keep that speed

Actually,It‘s getting more and more boring to argue this Doklam case here again and again,we chinese should keep talking less and doing more,otherwise we will become like indians

Last edited:
I don't know. Of course, after 6 years, given Chinese construction power, anything is possible. I am just a little surprised. That is a lot of work.

The second picture looks to have been from a different angle, and parts of the road (especially the bends) seem to have been smoothed out. Not sure though.

Satellite images available in the public domain and shot in December indicate that the Chinese never stopped their infrastructure buildup in the region. Just 81 metres from an Indian post, the Chinese have constructed proper structures.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ful...complex-in-doklam-show-satellite-pics-1801323
Feel sorry for Bhutan. India has let down them massively.
Their delusion is useful for us. :enjoy:

Though what happened to India's "mutual defence treaty" with Bhutan? Did they write and sign it on a piece of toilet paper?

India still officially considers Donglang to be fully Bhutanese territory, and covered by their mutual defence treaty. So why did India unilaterally retreat from Donglang?
This is playing out exactly as predicted. China didn't retreat at all but continued to reinforce that conflict point while buying time by postponing construction as the Indians retreated. Previously the plateau only had road but no defensive structure, within a few months, we completely occupied and militarize the whole Doklam Plateau.

As what Col. Vinayak said, China has now fully occupied the entire Doklam Plateau (Not Doklam). Doklam plateau was the portion India had wanted to prevent China from occupying. Brahma Chellaney also said India won a battle by forcing China to postpone the road, but China won the war by occupying Doklam Plateau. :rofl:
Are you sure what you are saying? Look carefully again.
Are the last two pictures even for the same place? They look quite different.
Everybody knows what I am going to say ? Yes "I told you so". Back to the future.

Read all about it > https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/doklam-2018-forecast.533500/

1. The Chinese would secure their western flank on the Dokla La section of the border by securing it with PLA combat units. Red. Which is exactly what they are doing. Any Indian ingress like what happened last summer will have to fight through PLA combat unit.

8s9TVMN.jpg

2. Then once the Dokla La is secured from Indian ingress extend roads south to Jampheri ridge.

FlJgKB2.jpg
It’s the same old ‘renewed aggression at Doklam’ lie in a brand new ‘The Print’ package

http://www.opindia.com/2018/01/it-i...lam-lie-in-a-brand-new-the-print-package/amp/

Again, to reiterate, they can build roads in North Doklam since it is undisputed Chinese territory. As far as the widening of existing roads are concerned, it is again not something that India objects to considering it’s in their own territory. The stand-off was a result of attempts to make new pakka roads in the disputed area, not widening of old roads in undisputed areas.

It’s the same old ‘renewed aggression at Doklam’ lie in a brand new ‘The Print’ package

http://www.opindia.com/2018/01/it-i...lam-lie-in-a-brand-new-the-print-package/amp/

Here is a quote from that article:

"North Doklam and beyond North Doklam, the Yadong area, is undisputed Chinese Territory and China is well within their democratic right to increase PLA presence in their own territory."

:rofl:

So Indians are now backing down from their earlier position that Donglang is Bhutan's territory? Maybe the Indian government should just recognize Donglang as Chinese territory since all Indians seem to be using this excuse?

Poor Bhutan, backstabbed at every turn by their "treaty ally".

Here is a quote from that article:

"North Doklam and beyond North Doklam, the Yadong area, is undisputed Chinese Territory and China is well within their democratic right to increase PLA presence in their own territory."

:rofl:

So Indians are now backing down from their earlier position that Donglang is Bhutan's territory? Maybe the Indian government should just recognize Donglang as Chinese territory since all Indians seem to be using this excuse?

Poor Bhutan, backstabbed at every turn by their "treaty ally".

Well truth is , there isn't an inch of Chinese movement on the spot of last summer dispute or further down that point in Doklam . So now you can dance and merry as much as you want in futile gay . LOL

Well truth is , there isn't an inch of Chinese movement on the spot of last summer dispute or further down that point in Doklam . So now you can dance and merry as much as you want in futile gay . LOL

The point of dispute is called Donglang, which has now become a permanent Chinese military base, along with military garrisons, shops, helipads and multiple major roads. :P

So again, do you consider Donglang to be Chinese territory?

The point of dispute is called Donglang, which has now become a permanent Chinese military base, along with military garrisons, shops, helipads and multiple major roads. :P

So again, do you consider Donglang to be Chinese territory?
Nothing beyond the site of dispute .

You can build sea port there for all we care ,but as long as you can't extend from the last site of dispute , your strategic objective remains a failed dream.

Back
Top Bottom