What's new

FSA Captures Syrian Air Defence Base

The most pathetic attempt to justify the massacre of tens of thousands till now, Your sourche is nothing but Pro-Assad Supporting Site and even they clearly state that there where a couple of Injuries and not thousands of security forces death. On the other hand it was really the civilians that had a death toll of thousands you backward senile...

The most biggest load of BS in this thread from you till now.
Now listen here, intellectually challenged one.

We have a date of 27 march. At that date hundreds of soldiers already were injured and killed. At that point of time the maximum number of reported dead protesters was about 20 people. At the time when FSA was created (29 july) the number of killed soldiers and police rose to about 2 thousands and it was about the same as the number of reported dead "protesters" in the western press. Got in now, or its still too hard for you?

MI-17 helo down.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most biggest load of BS in this thread from you till now.
Now listen here, intellectually challenged one.

We have a date of 27 march. At that date hundreds of soldiers already were injured and killed. At that point of time the maximum number of reported dead protesters was about 20 people. At the time when FSA was created (29 july) the number of killed soldiers and police rose to about 2 thousands and it was about the same as the number of reported dead "protesters" in the western press. Got in now, or its still too hard for you?

All empy words all pulled out of your arrze, Proof please...

Here is another proof for you. I will correct myself overall 2 thousands people killed among them 500 soldiers and police officers at the beggining of August.

UK riots: Syria unrest 'same as Britain's riots', ambassador claims - Telegraph

11 Aug 2011

Hey brainiac check out the date or perhaps read to sourche your given before making a fool out of yourself. This death tol was after the official formation of FSA, Seems the only intellectually challenged one is you here...

11 Aug 2011

Hey brainiac check out the date or perhaps read to sourche your given before making a fool out of yourself. This death tol was after the official formation of FSA, Seems the only intellectually challenged one is you here...

here we got another retarded answer. so you wanna say that FSA killed 500 soldiers in 10 days? sigh dude really are you braindead? you want death toll from me exactly before creation of FSA? Sorry but Syrian ambassador reported it at UN only on August 10.

Here is something more maybe you will be satisfied, from June 6. Its about ambush that killed 120 Syrian soldiers in one day.
Syria: Ambush Leaves 120 Police Dead In Tense North

here we got another retarded answer. so you wanna say that FSA killed 500 soldiers in 10 days? sigh dude really are you braindead? you want death toll from me exactly before creation of FSA? Sorry but Syrian ambassador reported it at UN only on August 10.

Here is something more maybe you will be satisfied, from June 6. Its about ambush that killed 120 Syrian soldiers in one day.
Syria: Ambush Leaves 120 Police Dead In Tense North

I already admitted there where armed groups among the protestors but that these where not spraying bullits on the Innocent protestors on the other hand protects them against the actual demon which is the Syrian army. And the best defence is an offence... Pre Mature FSA so to say...

Site even has a image at the article seeing some random retard posing with a peace sign behind Assads flag, Ooooh lord the bitter irony in that...

Back
Top Bottom