What's new

Frustrated by a lack of opportunities in India, foreign firms leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

laman12345

BANNED
Reaction score
11-06-2012

(Reuters) - Frustrated by a lack of opportunities in India, Germany's Fraport, the world's No. 2 airport operator, is shutting its development office in the country, the latest in a growing list of companies exiting Asia's third-largest economy.

Many foreign companies in other sectors have seen their India plans thwarted by sluggish or inconsistent policymaking under the embattled government of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

India frustrations send some foreign firms packing | Reuters

India Has very good local player like GMR And GVK Airport operator operating Mumbai and Delhi airport..then why would it we give out business to external firm of other country.......

Business here comes thinking everything will be handed them on platter .......Thinking everything can be done in india due to rampant corruption .....But its not like that still Local player are given preference And it need arises they are told to go for JV....

Its my country ..my business oppurtunities..my ppl shld earn the bigger pie....... ...its simple

APAO

The way GMR is operating IGI Airport in Delhi specifically T3 then who the hell needs these foreign companies. In fact apart from Delhi & Hyderabad, GMR is also operating international airports in Turkey & Maldives as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom