What's new

Frontline with Mustafa Kamal

Karachiite

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Second Part

A great hardworking man from the middle class. Thank you for all the development in my city.

Last edited by a moderator:
only possible in Lahore.... don't know if same questions can raised in Karachi ...

What's the point of such questions and answers.....the population that has been brainwashed for the past 20 years or so will be blinded by continuous state propaganda against MQM. It's not possible to change the perception that has been created against MQM by those who are opposed to giving power to the common man, I mean the 2-3% elite that has always ruled Pakistan.

well he did answer those provocative questions very well. however like Kamran I myself was not expecting decency from this guy, he is quite batamez and ill mannered, but surely in this program he managed his usual anger quite well.

I like Mustafa Kamal- He should join PTI- (only if mqm spares his life)-

MQM can never be successful in Punjab their style is different.

I live in street 10 where every one is allowed to do Jalsa, political activities but if you go to Karachi you can't do anything in Mqm Halqa's. If you live in Mqm halqa(territory) you have to pay 300-500 Altafa tax if you have shop then 600-1000Rs and obviously in elections whole halqa will give vote to mqm. If any political party enters in mqm halqa it will be a gang war. Mustafa kamal is paidawar of this culture so atleast i am not expecting anything good from him.

Back
Top Bottom