What's new

From Siachen to South China Sea, Indian armed forces celebrate Yoga Day

Wow 1 day for Yoga....interesting!

We meditate 5 times a day daily AROUND THE WORLD ;)

We dont need to assign 1 day for it ;)

Thats great boss.. doing Meditation in Vajrasana 5 times is also yoga.. Meditation and Vajrasana are very important part of Yoga. Yoga was introduced to world some 3000 years back. I thank prophet Muhumed to include that in part of your religious activity. Thanks for doing that.. people like you also help for growth of yoga around the world...

I have tried yoga and I found it relaxing. I am very flexible and fit so it came easy.I do four mile jog/walk every day anyway. I would strongly recommend it .....
Me too... i used to have very bad back ache... little of spondilities.. doctor asked me to try yoga aong with medication. i am doing only relation and Marjalasan (Cat Pose). You wont believe. i got relief in 2 days and later i continued that. A simple technique....

so what is yoga for an ill-informed person like me
A set of relaxation movements of body done in a systematic order, which leads to calm down of physical and mental agitations when done regularly.

At this point, much like Christmas, Yoga has pretty much lost it's religious connotation. People do it more for the exercise, rather than any religious notion.

I know in Russia, it's getting more and more popular to celebrate Eid among non-Muslims, because to them, it's just another family holiday. The large Muslim population probably helps in make the holiday more mainstream.

11406399_706934786077611_7986364209338296036_o.jpg

11401193_706934912744265_3344618996021444185_n.jpg

11402902_706935476077542_3261949965953784334_o.jpg

Cambodia

At this point, much like Christmas, Yoga has pretty much lost it's religious connotation. People do it more for the exercise, rather than any religious notion.

I know in Russia, it's getting more and more popular to celebrate Eid among non-Muslims, because to them, it's just another family holiday. The large Muslim population probably helps in make the holiday more mainstream.

Yoga just is a start, once they do i,t all the rest will follow Ayurveda, Spiritual Study, and oriental understandings

Aat centers known for spiritual significance we see more foreigners than Indians and that's due to Yoga

Yoga was way before buddhism, but both religions derive heavily from the concept of yoga
i don't think any of yoga from Buddhism or Hinduism. Yoga are from Africa, why India have to steal credit from them. So sad. Give credit to African please Indian, why you such a nazi?

yoga is a form of exercise be meditation combined into one. We have yoga classes in the gym.

What is so troubling is not yoga, but the title itself. It is trying to brag about the out reach of Indian military.

If it's about yoga, than it spans the globe. Saichen glacier or South China Sea would be practically irrelevant. But if it is to subliminally brag about the presence of India arm forces, than its doing an ok job tying to yoga. But Indian superpower is beyond just yoga, it's about making the white people practicing yoga today into Indian servants by 2030.
wake up Little troll ,the thread is about armed forces wherever they stationed.

i don't think any of yoga from Buddhism or Hinduism. Yoga are from Africa, why India have to steal credit from them. So sad. Give credit to African please Indian, why you such a nazi?
Well i would be really happy to give credit to africa if you could quote some credible and relevant source.
Also i suggest you to search for Patanjali Yogasutra

Well i would be really happy to give credit to africa if you could quote some credible and relevant source.
Also i suggest you to search for Patanjali Yogasutra

Origins of Yoga

It is a little-known fact that Yoga first began in Africa, specifically Kemet (ancient Egypt). Yoga, which means union, is for everybody. I would like to see people of African descent reclaim this ancient holistic practice for themselves and incorporate it into their modern lives.

Isis

The young Egyptians (Kamites) of Northeastern Africa were educated in a system of higher knowledge called the “Mystery System” by Egyptologists. They had to acquire a high level of competency in Yoga before they were considered mentally and spiritually prepared to master the rigors of mathematics, engineering, medicine, astronomy, astrology, architecture, literature, religion, metaphysics, ethics and philosophy.

Yoga Began In Africa (Ancient Egypt) | Praise Houston

You should now go tell MODI JI stop make India a BS nation.

Back
Top Bottom