What's new

From Siachen to South China Sea, Indian armed forces celebrate Yoga Day

Thank to African Egyptian, now world know about yoga. India cannot create anything, maybe they good at create rape republic. India claim to create world first airplane too. Yoga is belong to Egyptian, India should get middle finger for stealing yoga. A stupid nation Indian get credit from stealing yoga and proud to post sh!t all over the forum.

With all due respect, the article you have quoted, does not furnish any source for his information. but i can give you many sources proving yoga originating in india, foremost being yoga sutras of patanjali.

Also modi has earned india great respect and admiration, so you can say whatever you want but the fact is people all around the world do yoga and thank india for it
Modi Ji should suck a D!ck and tell world yoga originate from Egyptian. India was not even existed during Egyptian era, Indian really loves to bullshit.

Yoga origins in Nubian Egypt

"The roots of Yoga, experts say, can be traced to Africa, thousands of years ago. As African civilizations migrated to India, the science of yoga was adopted and popularized by the people and became a key component of the Hindu religion.

Confusion about the religious aspect stops some people from getting involved. Kaur stresses that yoga is not religious and should not conflict with Christian beliefs. "Yoga is not a religion, it is an art and a science," she explains. "It is guided by universal laws of nature."

There are hundreds of yoga styles, but all have the same basic aim of strengthening the mind and body.

Kemetic Yoga performs movements and postures that are pictured on the wall paintings and hieroglyphics found in ancient Egypt, according to Yirser Ra Hotep, a Chicago yoga instructor and owner of Yoga Skills. The Kemetic style incorporates movements associated with India and Egypt, which is sometimes called Kemet. "Kemetic Yoga is dynamic," says Hotep, whose given name is Elvrid Lawrence. "We flow from one movement into the next using continuous motion."

Kaur, president of the Black yoga teachers group, practices Kundalini Yoga, which is one of the original forms of yoga. "It uses traditional postures and movement and a repetition of those postures, but it also brings a lot of the breath into it," Kaur says. "This is something that a lot of the other styles are beginning to do more."

Indian should not be proud of stealing credit from Egyptian.

international yoga day in Dhaka , Bangladesh

upload_2015-6-22_22-37-28.png

Celebrating International Yoga Day (video) | The Daily Star

Thank to African Egyptian, now world know about yoga. India cannot create anything, maybe they good at create rape republic. India claim to create world first airplane too. Yoga is belong to Egyptian, India should get middle finger for stealing yoga. A stupid nation Indian get credit from stealing yoga and proud to post sh!t all over the forum.

Modi Ji should suck a D!ck and tell world yoga originate from Egyptian. India was not even existed during Egyptian era, Indian really loves to bullshit.

Yoga origins in Nubian Egypt

"The roots of Yoga, experts say, can be traced to Africa, thousands of years ago. As African civilizations migrated to India, the science of yoga was adopted and popularized by the people and became a key component of the Hindu religion.

Confusion about the religious aspect stops some people from getting involved. Kaur stresses that yoga is not religious and should not conflict with Christian beliefs. "Yoga is not a religion, it is an art and a science," she explains. "It is guided by universal laws of nature."

There are hundreds of yoga styles, but all have the same basic aim of strengthening the mind and body.

Kemetic Yoga performs movements and postures that are pictured on the wall paintings and hieroglyphics found in ancient Egypt, according to Yirser Ra Hotep, a Chicago yoga instructor and owner of Yoga Skills. The Kemetic style incorporates movements associated with India and Egypt, which is sometimes called Kemet. "Kemetic Yoga is dynamic," says Hotep, whose given name is Elvrid Lawrence. "We flow from one movement into the next using continuous motion."

Kaur, president of the Black yoga teachers group, practices Kundalini Yoga, which is one of the original forms of yoga. "It uses traditional postures and movement and a repetition of those postures, but it also brings a lot of the breath into it," Kaur says. "This is something that a lot of the other styles are beginning to do more."

Abey Ch****a .... Go cry a Nile river infront of Giza Pyramids.

Dude you keep crying your *** of all you want. Even kundalini yoga you mentioned, Kundalini word traced to sanskrit, meaning coil of the snake.
you keep crying, maybe someday you will laugh at your own stupidity

Dude you keep crying your *** of all you want. Even kundalini yoga you mentioned, Kundalini word traced to sanskrit, meaning coil of the snake.
you keep crying, maybe someday you will laugh at your own stupidity
Did Modi create you this stupid? Don't you get my points? You really a moron Indian, I said yoga originated from Egyptian Africa. There is like hundreds of yoga style, but the roots are from Egyptian created not your stupid Indian. Tell Modi Ji and your idiot nation stop pumping yoga is from India. Get it now go F yourself.

Did Modi create you this stupid? Don't you get my points? You really a moron Indian, I said yoga originated from Egyptian Africa. There is like hundreds of yoga style, but the roots are from Egyptian created not your stupid Indian. Tell Modi Ji and your idiot nation stop pumping yoga is from India. Get it now go F yourself.

Ohhhh. If you are feeling so betrayed, why do still use the sanskrit name YOGA. You should have an african name for your exercises. I dont know why you are so frustrated. Did you daddy beat you in the morning?

you are wrong.

How many of them do it in a religious sense? I have no doubt that most of them do it for exercise and exercise alone.

Those who do yoga and also prefer to do meditation.Meditation is the way of life practised by Hindu/Buddhist priests 1000's of years dedicated to god,deeper relaxation,concentration,less anxiety lifestyles.In US spirituality becomes most popular as large section of people fed up with modern way of lifestyle.

Yoga mat In Times square,New york

a1.jpg

so it mean we didn't vote for the yoga day :D btw nice try by people all around the world

8 OIC countries and 8 other countries along with Pakistan didn't carry out Yoga day.some 177 countries were associate countries.

Topic..

I practiced Yoga when I was a teenager.Then I went for Martial Arts..though I discontinued for few years,but I've plan to continue it again..I learned lil taekwondo.

url

Though I want to learn extreme martial arts,mainly self defense courses.

Yoga is not meant to be done in a "religious" way. It is an exercise to cleanse the mind and body.
@Mr.Nair seems to disagree.

That's what we want too, Soft power.
Not really. It's more of a spreading of a fairly common practice. India has done very little (until recently) to promote wide spread use of yoga, which was already seeing an increase in practice.

Back
Top Bottom