What's new

FROM PAKISTAN TO KAMCHATKA: SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED THE LONGEST CONTINUOUS SEA LINE

salman77

Reaction score
0e94d5f8890a85c806803162400ac79a.jpg

46bad70a93be25d02148a98963be6e53.jpg

A group of international scientists has discovered on the map of the world amazing discovery. Experts have calculated that the largest continuous marine line originates in Pakistan and ends at the Kamchatka Peninsula.

Indian and Irish researchers decided to test the data of the online encyclopedia “Wikipedia” and calculate the most lingering sea line in the world. The authors of the experiment Kushal Mukherjee, together with his colleague Rohan Cabybara to calculate yardage sea lines with the help of special computer programs and knowledge on geometry. According to scientists, the sea distance from Pakistan to Kamchatka has about 20,000 miles.

It is reported that the longest water line runs from the beach city of Sonmiani in Pakistan, passes between Africa and Madagascar, and then between Antarctica and Tira del Fuego in South America and ends in a remote area of Russia.

https://sivtelegram.media/from-paki...overed-the-longest-continuous-sea-line/10867/

Last edited:
Wow amazing discovery... a natural sea route.

what does that straight line mean? i mean its not straight:what:

it means kay aap kashti me bhayt jaen to direct hawa se kamchatka pohach jaenge Kami bhai

per janay se pehle Kamchatka kay baray me thoda parh lijiyega
Aisa bhi hosakta hai ke Kamchatka walay Sonmiani main niklain.. aur phir loot liey jaein..

Aisa bhi hosakta hai ke Kamchatka walay Sonmiani main niklain.. aur phir loot liey jaein..

esa bhi possible hai
wese wahan oil kay reserves hain isliye ye raaz ko raaz rehne do

acha ...... still unable to get it

oho

acha chalo me koshish karta ho....

duniya me kuch natural routes hote hain... jese jahaaz jab urta hai to fuel bachane kay liye hawa kay natural flow ko use karta hai
isi tarah kashti bhi natural drift karti hai from warm water to cold water.

yaani apka sea view keemari or badin ka kachra kamchatka jakar saans leta hai

ab samjhe?

Sonmiani main ya Kamchatka main?

according to basic logic

dono jagah oil hoga

hum apna nahi nikaal rahe kisi sorat me...

ohh you mean its due to wind but one might come to sanmiani again

Yes.. But if you dive in Sonmiani, you will be relatively safer than someone who dives at Kamchakta.. Sonmiani pe aakay lutna hi lutna hai..

Tumhara kia hai, wapis aabhi gaey tou koi munh nahi lagaeyga..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom