What's new

From Horse's Mouth

Rajput_Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi fellow Country men,

Just came across few interesting Tweets from non other then a retired Indian Army Officer, who has served on LoC as well. Now working with Indian Express. I find his responses towards current escalation pretty sane. Rather then usual war mongering (which I am seeing even from Retired Indian Generals), he is quite balance. Do give your comments and discuss these tweets along with reports that Indian Army can't fight an all out war for more then 20 days. Its pretty easy to win a war in a Bollywood movie or on social media using keyboard but what is the real deal?
I have seen pictures of 6,7 year old daughter of a Indian soldier killed in Uri attack.. An all out War.. how many will become orphans in South Asia? Why cant India give the due rights to Kashmiris and for once accept Pakistan whole heartily? Indian leadership accepted (whether rightly or wrongly) in 1947 the right of sub-continent Muslims for a separate country. Kashmir was part of this accepted rule as well. Anyways, lets see what destiny has in place for us. May the peace prevails. Now coming back to topic, here goes..

We squarely have the Indians in our sights.

11219218_1666977766872907_431061227571173179_n.jpg

Indians are exceptional story tellers or completely incompetent...how else can you conjure 4 Pakistanis with all the usual markings and insignia that only Pakistani 'terrorists' seem to forgetfully bring with them, infiltrate the LOC go into the heart of kashmir, evade 700,000 troops and murder 18 troopers...wah ji wah

We have seen quite sane approach by many Indians esp on social media and this gives me hope that even though with all this media flooding and corrupting minds, sane people are still present on both sides.

thank musharraf the degenrate for allowing the fence to be built in kashmir.....zulfiqar [the degenerate bhutto] tried to turn an international issue into a pseudo bilateral one......thousand and one curses on the lot of them....

thank musharraf the degenrate for allowing the fence to be built in kashmir.....zulfiqar [the degenerate bhutto] tried to turn an international issue into a pseudo bilateral one......thousand and one curses on the lot of them....

Can't say about Musharraf, only time would tell whether he was degenerate or not.

I was living in Pakistan during the Simla talks between ZAB and Indra Gandhi. Since then I have had many a discussions with Army officers both retired in active service. (Sadly I did not know many beyond the Brigadier level) on this subject. Nearly all agree that under the circumstances, Simla agreement was the best that could have been achieved.

There were 100,000 Pakistani soldiers who were prisoners in India. Pakistan has lost a war and had been cut down to half her original size. We had no chips to bargain with India; our morale was low and had neither the money nor hardware to carry on fighting.

Have heard that Indra Gandhi told ZA Bhutto that the prisoners of war will remain in prison until they die. I have no love for ZAB as he destroyed Pakistan’s industry through his nationalization program. However to give the devil his due, despite negotiating from a position of weakness; Bhutto managed to get all the prisoners of war freed with reasonably respectable terms.

Regret to say that young Pakistanis of today have no idea of the ground realities of that time. What did you expect Bhutto to do, leave 100,000 Pakistani soldiers to starve and die in Indian jails?

Last edited:
Can't say about Musharraf, only time would tell whether he was degenerate or not.

I was living in Pakistan during the Simla talks between ZAB and Indra Gandhi. Since then I have had many a discussions with Army officers both retired in active service. (Sadly I did not know many beyond the Brigadier level) on this subject. Nearly all agree that under the circumstances, Simla agreement was the best that could have been achieved.

There were 100,000 Pakistani soldiers who were prisoners in India. Pakistan has lost a war and had been cut down to half her original size. We had no chips to bargain with India; our morale was low and had neither the money nor hardware to carry on fighting.

Have heard that Indra Gandhi told ZA Bhutto that the prisoners of war will remain in prison until they die. I have no love for ZAB as he destroyed Pakistan’s industry through his nationalization program. However to give the devil his due, despite negotiating from a position of weakness; Bhutto managed to get all the prisoners of war freed with reasonably respectable terms.

Regret to say that young Pakistanis of today have no idea of the ground realities of that time. What did you expect Bhutto to do, leave 100,000 Pakistani soldiers to starve and die in Indian jails?
aside from everything else, NRO is a direct consequence of hsi desire to retain power------he is a degenerate....

abuot simla---zulfiqar was a low life who put pakistan in the position in the first place---in 1965 and then in 1971.......

i agree ZAB did an excellent job of getting POWs back. Nothing would be more demoralizing than having 93,000 of your POWs in Indian prisons.

i agree ZAB did an excellent job of getting POWs back. Nothing would be more demoralizing than having 93,000 of your POWs in Indian prisons.
bhutto & company put them there in the first place.....

bhutto & company put them there in the first place.....

i agree with it

aside from everything else, NRO is a direct consequence of hsi desire to retain power------he is a degenerate....

abuot simla---zulfiqar was a low life who put pakistan in the position in the first place---in 1965 and then in 1971.......

1965 - did he encourage Ayub Khan with the war ?
1971 yes - he did not help in the whole process of patching up with Mujib

i agree with it

1965 - did he encourage Ayub Khan with the war ?
1971 yes - he did not help in the whole process of patching up with Mujib
he was FM in 1965 it is said he actively encouraged op gibraltar saying india would not retaliate across the intern'l border---as foreign min -nay even as an informed person he should have knwon that, given india's claim to kshmir as part of it, india would retaliate any way it saw fit in order to retian kashmir---nehru even claimed ot be kashmiri....

Almost all troubles that besiege Pak now & in the past have been self inflicted.

No one else to blame but themselves.

tha =t would also meant an extremely violent south asia with three arch enemies to death; pakistan-bangladesh and india..there was immense diplomatic pressure on Bangladesh as well, otherwise countries like china and Muslim world would have not accepted Bangladesh as an independent nation, remember china vetoed her entry even in UN ...it would have been greater loss or india and Bangladesh..so i dont see any diplomatic victory there, ZAB fuc**d up by not accepting the election and single handly is responsible for putting last nail in east pakistan coffin

to me he was an elective dictator, who only wanted government and power nothing else

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom