What's new

From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China

No surprise that more attacks will come ... the issue with Uighurs IMO is very different from traditional islamic terrorism. In that these people are suppressed from expressing their religion and have severely restricted freedoms, even for a country like China. - while taliban, AQ and other terrorists just want to take over other lands, have sharia system and caliphate.

these uighurs just trying to have the freedom to express their religion vs. Not allowing their children to attend a mosque till 18, not allowing their religious holidays to be enjoyed freely etc etc.

Last edited:
No surprise that more attacks will come ... the issue with Uighurs IMO is very different from traditional islamic terrorism. In that these people are suppressed from expressing their religion and have severely restricted freedoms, even for a country like China. - while taliban, AQ and other terrorists just want to take over other lands, have sharia system and caliphate.

these uighurs just trying to have the freedom to express their religion. Not allowing their children to attend a mosque till 18, not allowing their religious holidays to be enjoyed freely etc etc.
Who told you that? CNN, Al JEWZEERA?

Who told you that? CNN, Al JEWZEERA?

china did....

Do you challenge that muslim kids cannot go to a mosque, their place of worship- till they they turn 18?

Do you challenge that several restrictions are put on them during ramadan festivities?

all of these China has told us... did not need CNN or anyone else.

PS btw those are free media, note " free" , and not state run propaganda media

also I WANT TO be clear , I'm in no way saying that terrorism is the answer!

Last edited:
china did....

Do you challenge that muslim kids cannot go to a mosque, their place of worship- till they they turn 18?

Do you challenge that several restrictions are put on them during ramadan festivities?

all of these China has told us... did not need CNN or anyone else.

PS btw those are free media, note " free" , and not state run propaganda media

also I WANT TO be clear , I'm in no way saying that terrorism is the answer!
I just don't trust the medias calling UCK, Al QAEDA, svobodas democrats

Or Iran hanging Al Qaeda, they say they hang teachers

Source is Yahoo News INDIA enough said.
Yahoo is not indian

Source is Yahoo News INDIA enough said.

(Additional reporting by Jibran Ahmed in PESHAWAR, Jessica Donati in KABUL and Michael Martina in BEIJING; Writing by Maria Golovnina in ISLAMABAD; Editing by John Chalmers, Ben Blanchard and Nick Macfie)

Back
Top Bottom