What's new

From dreams to reality: PML-N wins psychological war against PTI in Lahore

IK announced his choices first. Since March 23!

So then maidaan main aana was incumbent upon NS, not IK.

Bara kaam kia hai, Urdu Bazaar, Anarkali ko dekho jaakeh, ghadar macha hua hota hai, 20 years main kak vi nahi keeta.

Isse achay toh jahan nahi kaam kia wahan surat-e-haal behtar hai, kaam main sirf SS ke hi maan sakta hoon...

Because they think Lahoris are idiots who will give vote to them considering "O Shahbaz Sharif saada praa"

Well I think PML-N is weaker everywhere... But I do consider that the right move, politically. You have to win, not do show baazi.

Are you sure, Saad Rafique is fighting from NA-125 this time too? I think he just might switch. But IK would be from NA-125. You see he could have fought from NA-126 which is heavily pro-PTI, but he went to take on NA-125 where I think PML-N got 70% of the votes last time.

15 years ago he fought from there, and before that he fought twice.

I tried to talk about facts and figure and you came up with rhetorics ..... God Bless you "Saeen" :lol:

and about IK lol even his fans didnt know from where he is contesting, lol he took his papers back from 126 clearly showing he didnt know from where he is contesting on 23 March

I tried to talk about facts and figure and you came up with rhetorics ..... God Bless you "Saeen" :lol:

1 - It WAS PROVEN in SUPREME COURT that there are millions of fraudulent votes.

People did not get 400,000 votes... PML-N walon ne wahan bethke thappay lagaye thay.

2 - Figures from when? When PTI wasn't competing. PML-N walay race main akelay bhaagay phir bhi cheating se jeetay :P

OH man, another war that Nawaz is a part of?
When is Nawaz going to call Bill Clinton begging him to save him? :rofl:

Election2013-Predictions-1.001-620x465.jpg

Wow, PML-N knows how to make a circle and divide it with lines!

i'm just waiting for NS to announce where hes gonna fight from so IK can come and destroy him from any corner of lahore :)

Wow, PML-N knows how to make a circle and divide it with lines!

unfortunetly you don't know the difference between circle and "Chart" and complaining to PML-N. It's now too simple, even my 4 year old kid can do it. (He don't understand that yet, but still he knows it's a chart, not circle)

i'm just waiting for NS to announce where hes gonna fight from so IK can come and destroy him from any corner of lahore :)

That's well known fact, if you don't know than it's your issue. Ignorance is not an excuse

1 - It WAS PROVEN in SUPREME COURT that there are millions of fraudulent votes.

People did not get 400,000 votes... PML-N walon ne wahan bethke thappay lagaye thay.

2 - Figures from when? When PTI wasn't competing. PML-N walay race main akelay bhaagay phir bhi cheating se jeetay :P

What about Bi-elections on NEW voter lists ??? Come on its a simple fact.

and Pmln ney thapay lagaye lol mush president, Pmlq influenced Care taker govt and you say Pmln ney thapay lagaye... na kar yar ..... :omghaha:

Did you listen to Sohail Waraich in Geo Election Cell yesterday. He said most of the Fake votes in Sindh belonged to areas near border and almost in all the areas where the fake votes were in Good nimbers Pmlq won!!!

-->Fracker Ignorance lol, jumping to conclusion already, in any case i kept hearing the news but wasn't sure if it was legit, since you seem to know a lot, mind confirming for me :)

Shumaila rana, kis ki party mein thi, sheikh waqas akram kis ki party mein hai ? bas ya aur bataoun ?

You mean Pti has less ppl from Pmlq then Pmln has or in other words Pmln accepting 20 ppl from Pmlq is bad but Pti accepting 19 ppl from Pmlq is OK

so for Pti its about Numbers not principle. I got it :rolleyes:

You mean Pti has less ppl from Pmlq then Pmln has or in other words Pmln accepting 20 ppl from Pmlq is bad but Pti accepting 19 ppl from Pmlq is OK

so for Pti its about Numbers not principle. I got it :rolleyes:

Bro u started this number game not me plus your last sentence perfectly explains the mentality of you and your leader " Its about numbers not principle " :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom