What's new

From Belgian school to Syrian battleground

if this was a Syrian "revolution" and Syrian supported, there would have no need for any foreign help... since there is no majoirty support for the terrorists F$A in Syria... outside forces are sending terrorists and weapons.. and funny, that some people still claim that this is a "revolution"

Umm, hate to point out the obvious - but Hezbollah, Iranian guards and possible Russian war planners have all joined on Assad's side.

So one could argue that if Assad had popular support - he wouldn't need the help of powerful militias and the like.

Umm, hate to point out the obvious - but Hezbollah, Iranian guards and possible Russian war planners have all joined on Assad's side.

So one could argue that if Assad had popular support - he wouldn't need the help of powerful militias and the like.
that's all B.S media reports... and even if there was, do you think the majority of Syrians will stay silent?

I invite you to take look... if the majority wanted Alasad gone, he would have been gone... no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

no matter how west countries are not going to feel good, if Assad win,west will feel horrible. If Rebels win, those brain washed foreign rebels will go back home (Europe) and will do terrorist attacks just like Al-Qaeda but worse thing is these guys are European themselves so you will be able to detect them by color, face, dresscode, language etc just like you are doing right now. Congrats for this messed up.

that's all B.S media reports... and even if there was, do you think the majority of Syrians will stay silent?

I invite you to take look... if the majority wanted Alasad gone, he would have been gone... no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

You can't blame everything on faked media. Hezbollah have admitted operating in Syria and enough of them have been killed to know they are there.

Iranians have also been killed and captured. I don't think every Iranian caught has been a holiday maker, do you?

And it's safe to say Syria is getting help from Russia.

I don't know the level of support Assad has. What I do know is that I saw videos of the earliest protests where thousands of unarmed Syrians were asking for democracy.

What astounds me is that after seeing other dictators fall, Assad responded exactly like the fallen dictators.

He could have nipped it all in the bud by taking a different approach, but like his father - he chose conflict.

no matter how west countries are not going to feel good, if Assad win,west will feel horrible. If Rebels win, those brain washed foreign rebels will go back home (Europe) and will do terrorist attacks just like Al-Qaeda but worse thing is these guys are European themselves so you will be able to detect them by color, face, dresscode, language etc just like you are doing right now. Congrats for this messed up.

And this is why the west does not have a coherent policy on Syria. We know both eventualities are bad for us.

But we get accused for interfering, and we also get accused for not helping.

The west cannot win in the eyes of some.

You can't blame everything on faked media. Hezbollah have admitted operating in Syria and enough of them have been killed to know they are there.

Iranians have also been killed and captured. I don't think every Iranian caught has been a holiday maker, do you?

And it's safe to say Syria is getting help from Russia.

I don't know the level of support Assad has. What I do know is that I saw videos of the earliest protests where thousands of unarmed Syrians were asking for democracy.

What astounds me is that after seeing other dictators fall, Assad responded exactly like the fallen dictators.

He could have nipped it all in the bud by taking a different approach, but like his father - he chose conflict.
you must be naive... what peaceful protest? terrorists themselves started shooting people to blame the government...

Syria and Iran have mutual defence agreements... and Hezbollah never operated in Syria... they defend their towns in Lebanon...

Syria is following international laws, it can get weapons, it A SOVEREIGN GOVERNMENT...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Democracy for Syria" they chant

SYRIA: Capital see's pro-democracy protests March 15th - YouTube

First Demonstration in Syria Protests in Damscus, Old City, February 17, 2011 - YouTube

Syrian Protests inside Omayad Mosque in Damascus on 18th March 2011 p4 - YouTube

Some examples of what I would describe as peaceful protests.

Now you tell me, if Israel had responded to protests like these the way Assad has - you would be raging on here about Israel's brutality.

You know you can support Assad and Syria without being a total apologist. You must be able to see wrongs on both sides surely.

Back
Top Bottom