What's new

From beep to boom: Europe hears call of Chinese phones

Another brainless comment.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/one-m...ery-life-awesome-cameras-and-useful-settings/

https://www.androidcentral.com/p20-pro-already-huaweis-best-selling-flagship-western-europe

Huawei P20 pro with its innovative low light camera and innovative AI assist , super large capacity battery and all rounder performance is taking Western Europe by storm. This phone is contender for smartphone of the year 2018 using huawei own Kirin 970 processor.

The night shot mode without tripod but still take world class photo quality has put some DSLR/high end camera to shame.

Guess english is your 2nd language. The article claims p20 is xiomi's best selling phone, not the best selling phone.
Just compare the photos of the iphone with those of p20 , iphone comes of as reflecting real life images while p20 snaps look processed.
And i stand by what i wrote. Does china make its own cars ? Ofcourse it does . Do chinese ppl say that today i will upgrade from a mercedes/jaguar to a " local chinese make" car ? No. Even if the local make has more facilities , with more hp and all the knick knacks.

China's mobile phone shipments resume growth in May

Xinhua, June 10, 2018

China's mobile phone shipments returned to growth in May, ending 14 straight months of decline, according to the China Academy of Information and Communications Technology.

Altogether 37.8 million mobile phones were sold to dealers in the domestic market last month, up 1.2 percent year on year, according to a report released by the academy.

Of the total, there were 36.1 million 4G mobile phones, up 1.7 percent from a year earlier.

Smart phone shipments reached 36 million, up 1.7 percent and accounting for 95 percent of all shipments.

China has more mobile Internet users than any other country, 753 million as of the end of 2017.

The country has the world's largest 4G network and is still striving for further expansion, with the goal of adding 450,000 new 4G base stations this year to improve signal coverage in buildings, elevators and other indoor spaces, as well as on railroads and expressways.

Guess english is your 2nd language. The article claims p20 is xiomi's best selling phone, not the best selling phone.
Just compare the photos of the iphone with those of p20 , iphone comes of as reflecting real life images while p20 snaps look processed.
And i stand by what i wrote. Does china make its own cars ? Ofcourse it does . Do chinese ppl say that today i will upgrade from a mercedes/jaguar to a " local chinese make" car ? No. Even if the local make has more facilities , with more hp and all the knick knacks.
LOL.. Another stupid comment. Looks like you are so quick just to make stupid comment without even bother to look at facts. P20 pro is huawei and not Xiaomi. What are you talking about? Indeed the photo looks process due to the smartphone own AI, a process photo is still 1000 better than a noise polluted and blur photo.

The most sold smartphone sold in China are all local brands :enjoy:

Read up more and brush up your facts before making comment that makes you more stupid. :lol:

LOL.. Another stupid comment. Looks like you are so quick just to make stupid comment without even bother to look at facts. P20 pro is huawei and not Xiaomi. What are you talking about? Indeed the photo looks process due to the smartphone own AI, a process photo is still 1000 better than a noise polluted and blur photo.

The most sold smartphone sold in China are all local brands :enjoy:

Read up more and brush up your facts before making comment that makes you more stupid. :lol:
Guess you are emotionally attached to chinese phones . Good for you.
Xiomi or huawei , both chinese, both poor quality and sell only for their cheapness. Not due to anything innovative. Look at p20 , didnt take them 6 months to copy the notch from the iphone x.
And how is a processed image ever better than a real image ? You are laughable.
Its like saying propaganda is better than reality.

Hahahahaahahahahabahababs

Omg this is just too funny. Keep up the good work. P20 pro from Xiaomi?
Omg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Salty piece of shit. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom