What's new

From an Angry Soldier

Saddam was thousand times better than the other rulers in Muslim countries. Women had freedom, education ws good, universities were well funded, society was largely secular. But sadly Americans didnt think so.

Saddma should have followed gaddafi and shuid have joined the mainstream back.

What about Terrorism before the Iraq invasion?
Subjugating people more than Saddam; do you think..really?
Americans lost Iraq in my opinion when they failed to bring up the civic structure back in the first year itself, People go nuts when they dont have medicines, hospitals, water, electercity, work, food etc.
Americans arent killing Iraqi's, the Iraqi's are...Shia, Sunni, Kurd; that is cuz of the extremism they have in them not cuz of the Americans. They just opened the can of worms!!!!!
How did Jinnah and Gandhi lead the freedom fight for our respective countries? Not with a suicide belt.
There is a sense extremism that is born now a days, in case of Muslims they blame it on Wahabbisms, in case of Hindu they blame it on RSS types, Zionist for Israel....etc etc

the extremism is funded by outside i saw insurgents stating that the shias insurgency welcomed the sunnis but that there leadership was taken out and replaced with iranian agents and with the sunni insurgency some were radicalised by alqeada and those who disagreed now run the awakening councils there was also a huge march in baghdad where the sectarism is at its worst supposedly and the communities met on a bridge in huge numbers to show their solidarity and maybe some1 can shed light on the apparent hand the british had in flaring it also zarqawi played a huge huge role it in that pig
cheers

We are the Hollow men
We are the Stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw Alas!
Our Dried voices when
We whisper Together
Are quiet and Meaning Less
As wind in dry grass
Or rats feet over broken glass
Shape withous form , shade without colour
Those who have crossed