What's new

from 43 cases of hazardous conditions in the world, 34 are in Iran.

Is it possible to write anything about Iran without anti enghelab people bashing the thread with negativity or pro enghelab people justifying everything that is negative about Iran or its leadership?

That percentage sounds like BS.
Like I said, you live in la la land if you think the 'people in cities' are not wasting water too. Comment still stands.

That percentage sounds like BS.
Like I said, you live in la la land if you think the 'people in cities' are not wasting water too. Comment still stands.
The amount is accurate , I wonder why you insist on pointing to the wrong direction .
If people of the cities waste half the water they use it amount to 1% of our annual wafer usage but because of the use of prehistoric farming techniques and transportation we waste 60% of the yearly water usage there and whenever it come to finding a solution you guys point to the tiny home usage and never mention gargantuan agriculture .

And if you really believed the percentage was fake you already have post the actual percentage .you knew they are correct but for reasons unknown to me you are insist on pointing to wrong direction.

The amount is accurate , I wonder why you insist on pointing to the wrong direction .
If people of the cities waste half the water they use it amount to 1% of our annual wafer usage but because of the use of prehistoric farming techniques and transportation we waste 60% of the yearly water usage there and whenever it come to finding a solution you guys point to the tiny home usage and never mention gargantuan agriculture .

And if you really believed the percentage was fake you already have post the actual percentage .you knew they are correct but for reasons unknown to me you are insist on pointing to wrong direction.

So it seems you want to imitate a parrot and just repeat the same stuff?
I never said the farming sector is not playing a big part, I am saying your moronic claims that the "city people" are not playing a part is pure ghiberiah and seems as if you never even been to Iran and seen how much water people waste!

So it seems you want to imitate a parrot and just repeat the same stuff?
I never said the farming sector is not playing a big part, I am saying your moronic claims that the "city people" are not playing a part is pure ghiberiah and seems as if you never even been to Iran and seen how much water people waste!
and your claim that city people who waste 1 percent of the water are as responsible for water shortage as farming sector whom the waste 60% of the water.
and the funny part is that someone from UK tell me that I've never saw how Iranian use water , it seems to me that you never been to Iranian villages and never saw the prehistoric techniques they use in farming

and your claim that city people who waste 1 percent of the water are as responsible for water shortage as farming sector whom the waste 60% of the water.
and the funny part is that someone from UK tell me that I've never saw how Iranian use water , it seems to me that you never been to Iranian villages and never saw the prehistoric techniques they use in farming
Are you thick in the head or something? Where they I say they are "as responsile"? I am countering this bs view of yours that appear to be suggesting that these people living in cities etc are bunch of angels when it comes to water use.

And clearly I have been in Iran and seen first hand how we waste water. I just don't know what planet you are living on.

And clearly I have been in Iran and seen first hand how we waste water. I just don't know what planet you are living on.
if it was so you would have not said "That percentage sounds like BS." when I show you were we waste water

if it was so you would have not said "That percentage sounds like BS." when I show you were we waste water

Yes and I still say that, but I never disagreed regarding the proportion, the farming among others is biggest issue perhaps but let's not delude ourselves regarding what role the average person is playing too!

Seriously bro, how many times do I have to keep saying it?

sudden change of weather is natural in earth ... maybe its hurtful for us but it is natural .... we can just adopt ourselves with it but we can't change it ....

And the Caspian sea!
2470725.jpg

2470728.jpg

عکس/ مرگ تدریجی دریایی خزر

Back
Top Bottom